Page 378 of 725 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    ETA: @Nephrology, isn’t vaccine trial research a bit like AIWB carry, with the whole ‘fuck up/die’ thing going on?
    Um not really. The big risks are hypersensitivity reaction for killed vaccine and infection, of course, for live vax candidates. Live vax candidates are uniformly tested on lab animals before people. However, this isn't necessarily the biggest obstacle to vax development.

The reason vax development takes so long is that is that it can take up to 6 months to determine if the vaccine (+/- boosters) produces a durable population of B-cells that produce immunizing antibodies. Here's an example of what the immune response to a vaccine looks like (with a booster) :

Because of the lag between vaccine and immune response, there is a necessary amount of time that has to elapse to see if it produced the desirable effect. This gives you hard limits on how long it takes you to answer questions about efficacy, etc. There are of course other things to be done like scale up manufacture of the vaccine in a GMP facility, etc, but the length of time it requires to produce a durable immune response is why it will take a while to see if a vaccine works or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Damn man, glad you pulled through it. Any idea how you picked it up?
    No direct idea, dealing with many people on daily basis. NYC is infested.

My wife contracted it from me as well (confirmed case) but Thank God she only had low fever and general Flu types of symptoms for few days.
    She is doing fine now.

Simong.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Simong View Post
    Pardon the grammar.

Official & confirmed case of Corona Virus. Symptoms started Monday night March-16 fever went down Sunday -March-29
    13 straight days of fever from 101.5 to 104+, not fun at all, being treated with Hydroxychloroquine, Aziithromycin, Vitamin C, didn't get no Zinc, a lot of Tylenol for the fever, even with heavy dosage of Tylenol fever didn't go below 101.5

Partial list of what i went through. Lost taste, lost smell ,hard coughs, very hard time breathing, chills, headaches,chest pain, can't eat 0 appetite, and Diarrhea, ohh epic diarrhea, you know is bad when you having diarrhea due to what you consumed , but having diarrhea and shitting what the neighbors ate a week ago is real bad, real bad. Yes I lost about 15-17 LBS.

I was very close to be taken to ER, I refused.

Thank God no fever since Sunday (without Tylenol),slowly recovering.

Stay safe stay a life.

Simong.
    Sorry to hear you've had a rough couple weeks but glad you are convalescing.

Hey @Simong, how are you set for cutlery? I have a modest knife that I’d like to send you, because, reasons.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ng-pool-thread

I figure you’ve earned it.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Worldometer just passed a million known cases worldwide.
    NY is close to 100,000

Name:  0402.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  37.4 KB
    Name:  0402_2.JPG
Views: 391
Size:  39.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You've got to wonder about his train of thought...

(Sorry, but we can all use a breather at this point.)
    I'll havta choo on that one.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Hey @Simong, how are you set for cutlery? I have a modest knife that I’d like to send you, because, reasons.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ng-pool-thread

I figure you’ve earned it.
    Are you for real oh wow thanks , I feel special now lol.
    Could be nice addition to my EDC SOG Aegis Tanto
    Simong.

Pardon the grammar.

Official & confirmed case of Corona Virus. Symptoms started Monday night March-16 fever went down Sunday -March-29
    13 straight days of fever from 101.5 to 104+, not fun at all, being treated with Hydroxychloroquine, Aziithromycin, Vitamin C, didn't get no Zinc, a lot of Tylenol for the fever, even with heavy dosage of Tylenol fever didn't go below 101.5

Partial list of what i went through. Lost taste, lost smell ,hard coughs, very hard time breathing, chills, headaches,chest pain, can't eat 0 appetite, and Diarrhea, ohh epic diarrhea, you know is bad when you having diarrhea due to what you consumed , but having diarrhea and shitting what the neighbors ate a week ago is real bad, real bad. Yes I lost about 15-17 LBS.

Stay safe stay a life.

Simong.
    Heal well, Simong.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Are you for real oh wow thanks , I feel special now lol.
    Could be nice addition to my EDC SOG Aegis Tanto
    Simong.
    PM inbound, brother.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Pardon the grammar.

Stay safe stay a life.

Simong.
    The immovable fever is something that we've noticed as a trend at work.

The hydroxychloroquine can cause some nasty diarrhea. I am glad to hear you're recovering man. Keep on feeling better.

Has your appetite improved?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

User Tag List