Page 101 of 725 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

so did the boogaloo kick off yet, or what?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    so did the boogaloo kick off yet, or what?
    I hear it got canceled.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    As predicted this morning:

https://globalnews.ca/news/6645114/c...pdate-march-7/

Outbreak in a care home in North Vancouver.

North Van is the home of a big Iranian community. Pretty easy guess how this kicked off.

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    As predicted this morning:

https://globalnews.ca/news/6645114/c...pdate-march-7/

Outbreak in a care home in North Vancouver.

North Van is the home of a big Iranian community. Pretty easy guess how this kicked off.
    Lots of things come to mind but none would be politically correct to say in polite society.

That said, my attitude towards Iranians is a lot better since the best player on the Rangers is half Iranian, half Swedish.

(ETA: I really have nothing against the vast population of Iranian citizens that have nothing against us...I was just being my usual wiseass self. I could do without their leadership, however. So sue me. )
    Last edited by blues; 03-07-2020 at 06:33 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Lots of things come to mind but none would be politically correct to say in polite society.

That said, my attitude towards Iranians is a lot better since the best player on the Rangers is half Iranian, half Swedish.
    This is exactly how I got soft on the French. I like Antoine Roussel's playing style and all of a sudden I had to accept a whole country; it was very inconvenient.

But yeah, there's been a lot of things I could have said that I had to just imply over the last while.

Still it seems as though DON'T GO HANG AROUND AT RISK POPULATIONS IF YOU'RE PROBABLY CONTAGIOUS YOU DUMB FUCK should really cut across cultural lines. I'm not sure why it's not getting more universal adoption.

WTF?

Police-enforced quarantine hits Calif. residential block after man’s coronavirus death

Sacramento County Sheriff deputies and Rocklin Police, some wearing protective gloves, converged on a residential street Thursday as a sheriff’s helicopter circled overhead, ordering people to get inside.
    https://www.wibw.com/content/news/-P...UMIIpAtRoY-sqM
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    WTF?

Police-enforced quarantine hits Calif. residential block after man’s coronavirus death

https://www.wibw.com/content/news/-P...UMIIpAtRoY-sqM
    It's Cali. People have to be able to come and go. If they're worried maybe they should test those people that live there. Short of that I'm not sure what they can do.

DC has their first case.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Imagine if the news reported every time someone got sick how freaked out we would be. Oh wait, that's what they are doing.

Unless there is something I am missing, I do not see the need to focus on this or worry about it. Maybe in certain vulnerable populations, but not fora an average and healthy person.

And NYC is starting to enforce quarantines.

About 2,800 New York City residents are under quarantine to prevent the spread of the coronavirus — and some could face fines or jail time if they venture outside their homes, officials said Thursday.
    https://nypost.com/2020/03/05/over-2...navirus-fears/

I'm wondering if the police will make a pizza and beer run for you?

User Tag List