Page 635 of 725 FirstFirst ... 135535585625633634635636637645685 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    ...yeah, my head hurts just looking at the pictures. I know we aren't supposed to trust "experts" any more, I'm sure some laymen will sort it out.

Internet forum Commando laymen.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Just saw this. Not vaccine related, treatment related.

https://www.abc12.com/2020/11/20/st-...-19-treatment/
    Rock on st jude’s!
    Ignore Alien Orders

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Internet forum Commando laymen.
    Shit like that poster, or a visit to NASA, always humbles me. Those people are smart in ways I can't even fully appreciate how smart they are. They might as well be wizards.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    It gets even better. The office she has to report to is closed on the weekend.
    Sorry to hear that UNK. I hope your wife ends up fine.

Was she in PPE while with the patient?

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    General rule here is to call the charge nurse and let them deal with it.

As far as exposure to unknown (in real time) risks itself, this a new reality. We've a first office personnel, a nurse care manager, coming down with it. Who knows how many coworkers were exposed, and that person didn't like wearing masks.
    So this apparently is a three ring clusterfuck. The patient was transported from another facility possible stroke. Straight to my wifes floor no screening anywhere. During the interview which my wife was in attendance of along with the Dr, it was discovered the patient was in home with a family member who just came off quarantine. Who was also present. My wife swabbed the patient and the patient was moved to the covid ward after a positive result.
    It boggles the mind how many people were just exposed.

This sucks. My Son just got home from college last night. He left early this AM to attend a CCDW class. I just texted him he cant stay here. And Ive got a chuck and two sets of ribs on the smoker for a homecoming dinner.
    Last edited by UNK; 11-21-2020 at 12:38 PM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Shit like that poster, or a visit to NASA, always humbles me. Those people are smart in ways I can't even fully appreciate how smart they are. They might as well be wizards.
    Are you serious? Just on this one forum, we have at least one poster, maybe more, who had already discovered effective treatment for this virus months ago. It's hydrogen peroxide and lead, or something like that. These charts are just made to confuse you and make you think that researchers really earn their money. When in actuality, who really cares what all those lines and things do?

It becomes a lot simpler once you understand that the body is really just a simple black box with guts and stuff inside.

Quote Originally Posted by karandom View Post
    Sorry to hear that UNK. I hope your wife ends up fine.

Was she in PPE while with the patient?
    Yes full PPE.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Haha, well, I think just like a lot of things it's all about learning a certain language and getting the right perspective you need to read and interpret information of that kind. If you understand how the knowledge represented on that poster is generated, it's a little easier to parse and put in context. Just like most things I imagine. The idea of doing an engine swap on a car would feel pretty overwhelming to me, but there are amateur mechanics out there who do that for fun on the weekend. Different strokes and all that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    So this apparently is a three ring clusterfuck. The patient was transported from another facility possible stroke. Straight to my wifes floor no screening anywhere. During the interview which my wife was in attendance of along with the Dr, it was discovered the patient was in home with a family member who just came off quarantine. Who was also present. My wife swabbed the patient and the patient was moved to the covid ward after a positive result.
    It boggles the mind how many people were just exposed.

This sucks. My Son just got home from college last night. He left early this AM to attend a CCDW class. I just texted him he cant stay here. And Ive got a chuck and two sets of ribs on the smoker for a homecoming dinner.
    I’d bet there’s a real good chance that patient had nothing to do with your wife being sick. Hopefully she gets over it with minimal problems.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I’d bet there’s a real good chance that patient had nothing to do with your wife being sick. Hopefully she gets over it with minimal problems.
    Shes not sick shes exposed for over 15 min which puts her in the higher risk category. This could have been avoided at the first facility if covid exposure had been admitted by the patient.

My point is the people at the first facility were unknowingly exposed, the ambulance crew was exposed and whoever she interacted with at my wifes hospital were exposed. All this was avoidable

User Tag List