Page 321 of 725 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

Not directly Covid related but this looks like an excellent development: FULTON MEDICAL CENTER DEPLOYS DANOLYTE GLOBAL’S INNOVATIVE DISINFECTANT SYSTEM TO PROTECT PATIENTS AND STAFF

"Danolyte Global’s system produces a non-toxic, noncorrosive, EPA-approved solution that can be applied directly to both hard and soft surfaces and applied throughout a room or area using a form of electrostatic spraying. This form of spraying allows the disinfectant solution to attach evenly to all surfaces, even hidden surfaces under tables, beds, seat-cushions, curtains, and equipment."

Now, if it works as advertised and can be made for homeowners that would be great
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

My condolences Cory.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    My condolences as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    The call just came. She passed.
    So sorry. My condolences.

I'm sorry for your loss.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Conversation with a friend of mine who is an emergency physician in NYC and also works for the FDNY in a senior medical role.

5791 = EMS calls last night.
    Last edited by Nephrology; 03-26-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Sorry, Cory. I fear this is a path many of us will walk, one way or another.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

So sorry for your loss.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Cory
    Blessings to you and yours in this time. I am prayerful for you and your family.

DB

There is very little I can imagine that would be more awful than dying alone (or in this case without family nearby). That's what is so especially haunting for me about this shit. My condolences to you and your family, and I pray that she was made comfortable at the end, and hopefully not aware of what was going on.

User Tag List