Page 291 of 725 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

In other news, Rand Paul tested positive and is asymptomatic.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...-report-posit/
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Oahu, Hawaii got the shelter-in-place order. Effective Monday 1630. I’m essential, as I produce and distribute food.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    LL,

was that 30 year old a smoker? vaper? a drunk? obese? that would be interesting to know- if your ID bro knows?
    Obese female, @Isaac
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I don't have hoof and mouth...
    Braggart.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Braggart.
    Well, I might have Mad Cow Disease...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Looks like Washington State will get shelter in place today. City of Edmonds and Everett have already. Guessing Governor Inslee is waiting for our new C19 czar to do it. She starts today.

It has been nice here the last week or so....beaches and parks are full of people.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    It has been nice here the last week or so....beaches and parks are full of people.
    My luck will be to get the virus and be stuck in line behind one of those morons for a vent, because I'm older.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

So, is this bug an inadvertent escapee from the Wuhan "CDC"?
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Timeline: The Regulations—and Regulators—That Delayed Coronavirus Testing

I think this belongs in this thread rather than the politics and economy thread, but the mods can move it if they think otherwise.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Timeline: The Regulations—and Regulators—That Delayed Coronavirus Testing

I think this belongs in this thread rather than the politics and economy thread, but the mods can move it if they think otherwise.
    This kind of thing really boils my blood. Regulatory fuckery.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List