Page 325 of 725 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    The call just came. She passed.
    Dreadful. My condolences to you and all of your family.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    The call just came. She passed.
    My deepest condolences

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    Our local hospitals (owned by the same company) have banned staff from wearing masks, including their own personally purchased masks, unless they are with a patient because wearing masks "will scare patients and staff."

Needless to say the staff is livid. Extra livid because staff has been exposed to what turned out to be Covid patients with no PPE on two separate occasions.
    I'm not usually a "firebomb the head office" guy but I've been trying to focus on personal growth recently and feel more amenable to change these days.

Our local hospitals (owned by the same company) have banned staff from wearing masks, including their own personally purchased masks, unless they are with a patient because wearing masks "will scare patients and staff."

Needless to say the staff is livid. Extra livid because staff has been exposed to what turned out to be Covid patients with no PPE on two separate occasions.
    The staff should take someone sick into their office and let them cough around, they will change their minds.

Site Supporter

Breathtaking
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

That is going to be a VERY expensive lawsuit for those hospitals.

Site Supporter
    @cor_man257 - I’m so sorry to hear your latest update.
    Hang in there. This is gonna suck for awhile, but we’ll make it out the other side.
    My deepest sympathies to your family.

What would OSHA say about that?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    I'm not usually a "firebomb the head office" guy but I've been trying to focus on personal growth recently and feel more amenable to change these days.
    I emailed the governor's office and DHHR this evening and will be following up with phone calls tomorrow. I have friends and family there and will have a baby born there shortly so I'm pretty pissed.

Site Supporter
    I emailed the governor's office and DHHR this evening and will be following up with phone calls tomorrow. I have friends and family there and will have a baby born there shortly so I'm pretty pissed.
    You should contact local media too.

User Tag List