Page 320 of 725 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 7244

Thread: Coronavirus thread

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Y’all may want to spell out what “HRC” means in this context. Just seeing it makes my nuts snap up tight in reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Human Resources Command at Fort Knox. “HR” for the Army.
    Name:  HRC.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  38.9 KB

Sorry, couldn't resist....
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Sadly, that seems par for the course at this point... It took 8 days for my sister (doctor) to get her negative test result. And the day after she learned she tested negative, the patient who exposed her went into the ICU.
    As I was leaving work today we were told we have been but on administrative leave until further notice. I would imagen we will hear more after the test results come in. I have self-isolated in my room in an attempt to not spreading it to the family if it turns out he has it.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

The outpouring of messages of support offering prayers has been surprising, but I should have expected it from a community of this class. Thank you to everyone who has reached out. It really means a lot. I'm certain this is going to impact more families than it leaves alone.

We found out today that due to my wife's aunt's age, comorbids, and prognosis the choice was made to remove her from the ventilator. It's just a matter of waiting for her to pass, and it's expected soon. It doesn't seem her family will be able to be there. Unsurprisingly, her husband just tested positive.

It looks like it's going to tear through small town Otsego County pretty hard. We're increasingly worried for my wife's parents who are traveling to the gas station for lottery tickets of all things. I have grandparents 1 or 2 towns over, and wouldn't be surprised to see the virus pop up in their areas very soon as well. Things are going to get worse before they get better.

-Cory

Site Supporter
    @cor_man257 When shit gets more normaler and you have a motorcycle come up to Birmingham, check out Barber’s Motorcycle Museum, and I’ll give you a tour of some local roads that are neither flat or straight.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Well just got this in my inbox

To state the obvious, this is unprecedented in modern times as far as I am aware.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    The outpouring of messages of support offering prayers has been surprising, but I should have expected it from a community of this class. Thank you to everyone who has reached out. It really means a lot. I'm certain this is going to impact more families than it leaves alone.

We found out today that due to my wife's aunt's age, comorbids, and prognosis the choice was made to remove her from the ventilator. It's just a matter of waiting for her to pass, and it's expected soon. It doesn't seem her family will be able to be there. Unsurprisingly, her husband just tested positive.

It looks like it's going to tear through small town Otsego County pretty hard. We're increasingly worried for my wife's parents who are traveling to the gas station for lottery tickets of all things. I have grandparents 1 or 2 towns over, and wouldn't be surprised to see the virus pop up in their areas very soon as well. Things are going to get worse before they get better.

-Cory
    The call just came. She passed.

So sorry. Condolences, my friend.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

So sorry to hear. She is in the arms of the Angels.

Sorry to hear that, Cory. My condolences.

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes and prayers for you family.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List