Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered this for my M1 cartridge belt

Just ordered this for my M1 cartridge belt

Name:  $_1.jpeg
Views: 704
Size:  18.5 KB

My rifles finally getting fixed. Just watched band of brothers and i got the notion to carry my M19 with it. I love my 1911s but i prefer .357s in the woods. I cant wait until next hunting season. Ill be rocking it old school this fall.

I wonder if a speedloader or 2 will fit in a clip pouch...

Very cool, I love flap holsters for use while hunting. Particularly with a pistol carried strong-side, the flap holster helps protect it from the rifle (and the rifle from the pistol) if the rifle is kept slung on the same side, and you're not wearing a jacket or vest covering the pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by oregon45 View Post
    Very cool, I love flap holsters for use while hunting. Particularly with a pistol carried strong-side, the flap holster helps protect it from the rifle (and the rifle from the pistol) if the rifle is kept slung on the same side, and you're not wearing a jacket or vest covering the pistol.
    Yeah, I've busted through brush with open topped 1911 holsters and had to pull pine needles out of the gun.

Just checked. A M1 pouch will fit 1 speedloader or 2 speed strips. The snap devider for the 1903 clips also seperates the speed strips perfectly.

You need a 1917, or Victory, if it's a K-frame.

Quote Originally Posted by jtcarm View Post
    You need a 1917, or Victory, if it's a K-frame.
    Yes, yes i do

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Just checked. A M1 pouch will fit 1 speedloader or 2 speed strips. The snap devider for the 1903 clips also seperates the speed strips perfectly.
    Got any pics of this set up?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Got any pics of this set up?
    Name:  20200307_114804.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  50.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Name:  20200307_114804.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  50.2 KB
    you mentioned above you cannot wait for hunting this fall with your new set up.. By the belt and clips, is that armor piercing ammo in the M1 Clip? What are you using when you hunt in the woods assuming you are using the M1?
    Johnny Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Walker View Post
    you mentioned above you cannot wait for hunting this fall with your new set up.. By the belt and clips, is that armor piercing ammo in the M1 Clip? What are you using when you hunt in the woods assuming you are using the M1?
    Lol, no. Thats just whats in there right now. I haven't picked a hunting bullet yet. I have some 165gr winchester sp(with a garandgear plug). Im not sure if i want to standardize one 150gr bullets because of the 2k m2 ball i have to plink with or 165 like the 300 m2ap i have for Red Dawn.

But on a side note. The M2AP was the standard issue ammo in ww2. Heard it worked pretty good.

I have a couple 5rd clips for hunting. The rest of the pouches will be filled with cliffbars, a compass, .357, etc

User Tag List