Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Democratic Nominee 2020 Part Deux

There's nothing civil about this war.

Jerry Della Femina: “Sometimes, the advertising is better than the product. Nothing kills a bad product faster than good advertising."

A good of a quote as any regarding the Bloomberg Blitz.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Marx my words, this is going to be a fascinating election cycle.
    It's like watching two trains colliding, and both are full of flaming dumpsters.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It's like watching two trains colliding, and both are full of flaming dumpsters.
    A hunk, a hunk of burning dung...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I'm surprised Biden hasn't plagiarized the Dean Scream yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Can we make a video of that? Trump train and Bloomberg train collide at high speed. Both carrying flaming toxic waste. Nobody survived the crash, massive evacuation underway.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Can we make a video of that? Trump train and Bloomberg train collide at high speed. Both carrying flaming toxic waste. Nobody survived the crash, massive evacuation underway.
    And then, from above, an inbound ICBM that sees the mess below and develops a cartoon face to grimace. The ICBM then turns around to intercept and nuke the moon instead.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    And then, from above, an inbound ICBM that sees the mess below and develops a cartoon face to grimace. The ICBM then turns around to intercept and nuke the moon instead.
    That beats mine.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

So, Biden pulled out of NH to work on SC & Nevada. He's pretty much done.

Liz, too, is pretty much finished. Now the press is trying to bump Amy's numbers, and all Liz ever really had was a phony press bump.

Andrew Yang is gone, sad to say, and I suspect that Tulsi will also be gone soon enough. I hope they can give it another try in 2024.

We'll see who's standing after the next round.

And again, we'll have a really good idea of who it's going to be when Former President Obama endorses someone.

Bernie is starting to remind me of the Quixotic presidential runs of George Wallace. He's an extremist who appeals to a very narrow, but fanatical core of his party's base- but has no appeal at all outside of it.

Like Wallace, he'll be able to pick up a good % of the early primaries right until the non-kooky front-runners emerge. Afterwards, he'll start to drop into the single digits. In the end, he may wind up with enough votes to be an annoyance at the convention, it won't be enough to get him the nomination.

User Tag List