Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Democratic Nominee 2020 Part Deux

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    You're right that few love Biden, but I think you underestimate how many absolutely hate Trump. That is their motivation -- "the resistance."
    I know people who don't care who the dem candidate is. All they know is they will be voting for whoever the DNC props up in Nov.

The good news is I live in a blue state so I expect that may have something to do with it.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

And now Warren is out.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    And now Warren is out.
    To no one's surprise but her own.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    To no one's surprise but her own.

Okie John
    She is indeed the very embodiment of every Democratic candidate's lack of self-awareness.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

She is indeed the very embodiment of every Democratic candidate's lack of self-awareness.
    I think a pervasive "sense of entitlement" in this country goes way beyond the bounds of politics, age, gender and ethnicity. Some instances grate more than others but it has become deeply ingrained in the culture right along with "political correctness", "shaming", "me-too" and a host of other travesties which erode rights under the Constitution as well as individual responsibility.

Too easy, imho, to point at Dems and write off all the things wrong with our culture and lay it entirely at their feet.

(And no, there is no viable Dem candidate for me, but I'm not quick to point the finger at others, either. None of us are blameless.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

And now Warren is out.
    She was never in.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    Bloomberg has a deep organization in place now and will attempt to buy every possible down-ballot race to his advantage. Senate, house, state races perhaps most of all.
    He's already got influence in county and city organizations here.
    It's said that he has 200-300 million in his "deep organization" that will be in place for Biden. Trump ads will be pointing out that Bloomberg will be buying the Presidency for Biden.

The only question is how much Bloomberg will be paying Hunter Biden to be on one of his board of directors.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I think a pervasive "sense of entitlement" in this country goes way beyond the bounds of politics, age, gender and ethnicity. Some instances grate more than others but it has become deeply ingrained in the culture right along with "political correctness", "shaming", "me-too" and a host of other travesties which erode rights under the Constitution as well as individual responsibility.

Too easy, imho, to point at Dems and write off all the things wrong with our culture and lay it entirely at their feet.

(And no, there is no viable Dem candidate for me, but I'm not quick to point the finger at others, either. None of us are blameless.)
    Not laying all of anything at the Dem's feet, but rather pointing out that they should be aware, to a fault even, of just what they are shoveling....especially if the Dems want to portray themselves as being morally/ethically superior to President Trump to the electorate.

And now we have Sen. Schumer's unfortunate behavior in front of SCOTUS the other day....

Not laying all of anything at the Dem's feet, but rather pointing out that they should be aware, to a fault even, of just what they are shoveling....especially if the Dems want to portray themselves as being morally/ethically superior to President Trump to the electorate.
    Doesn't seem like anyone on the other side of the aisle cares one way or the other. And woe unto them if they do and sound off on the matter.

Diogenes would pass 'em all by...donkeys and elephants both.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Doesn't seem like anyone on the other side of the aisle cares one way or the other. And woe unto them if they do and sound off on the matter.

Diogenes would pass 'em all by...donkeys and elephants both.
    Being, perhaps, the original "stirrer of shit", I sometimes wonder how Diogenes would fare in today's political climate. I bet he would fit right in.

User Tag List