Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Apex fires a customer

Clearly i need to order shit from Tom and make a royal fucking stink to get free parts. Ill add that to my to do list.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Wow. I may just have to order an Apex trigger just to piss this guy off.

What a tool. Apex handled it much better than I possibly could have. I would have Fedexed a bag of flaming dogshit to the dude.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

The spelling alone made it clear that one would be dealing with a Derplord, a true noble among the Cleetus aristocracy.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Good for them.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    As a business owner myself, so much yes in Apex' responses.

If anything good came of this, it is adding "dildonic butfucker" to my vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post

I, fortunately, don’t sell anything that attracts that type of customer.
    Challenge accepted [emoji38]
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

CWM11B
    Things were better in this country back when you got your teeth kicked in for acting that way, and anyone you complained to about your new dental work would tell you you deserved it. Being an asshole rarely inspires people to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Things were better in this country back when you got your teeth kicked in for acting that way, and anyone you complained to about your new dental work would tell you you deserved it. Being an asshole rarely inspires people to help you.
    To be fair, angry, whiny Karens of both sexes writing angry letters after their own derpitude breaks stuff isn't a new thing.
    It's just now, thanks to the internet, they can post their electronic equivalents of poop scribbles for all the world to see.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List