Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Democratic Nominee 2020 Part Deux

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    How about stopping enrichment of politicians that form "charities" and rake in millions in "donations"?
    You aren't referring to the Clinton Foundation by chance, are you? Blame the IRS tax code because there's always somebody that will leverage that. I actually know someone personally that uses it for a fairly substantial income. No it isn't me. I'm can barely pay the rent.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

How about stopping enrichment of politicians that form "charities" and rake in millions in "donations"?
    I’m fine with that, too.. It’s long past due that we have a system that continually monitors politicians 24/7, and when they get caught doing something illegal, instantaneous removal from office, a quick trial followed by most of the rest of their lives in prison at hard labor. After all, its ok for them to monitor us, via the NSA... It would be my goal to make politicians in this country afraid of the people...

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I’m fine with that, too.. It’s long past due that we have a system that continually monitors politicians 24/7, and when they get caught doing something illegal, instantaneous removal from office, a quick trial followed by most of the rest of their lives in prison at hard labor. After all, its ok for them to monitor us, via the NSA... It would be my goal to make politicians in this country afraid of the people...
    I agree. They should be given a fair trial and then hung. Law west of the Pecos. A few mistakes were made but not enough to worry about.
    Last edited by Borderland; 02-20-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    You aren't referring to the Clinton Foundation by chance, are you? Blame the IRS tax code because there's always somebody that will leverage that...
    Ahhh, who exactly wrote the IRS tax code again?
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Ahhh, who exactly wrote the IRS tax code again?
    I know it wasn't me. I just did my taxes.

Bernie Sanders probably had something to do with it.

Name:  cand.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  61.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I agree. They should be given a fair trial and then hung. Law west of the Pecos. A few mistakes were made but not enough to worry about.
    Yeah, but pilloried first, so their "constituents" (whose interests they never represented) could pee on them and pelt them with rotten eggs and garbage.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Question

Mark Steyn was on Tucker Carlson tonight and was at the top of his game. He was talking about Bloomberg’s NDAs and said (paraphrasing) Bloomberg is now going to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to have everyone who watched the debate sign an NDA.

To be brutally honest, looking at a broad spectrum of my fellow American citizens- our various representatives are, sadly, a pretty fair representation.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Mark Steyn was on Tucker Carlson tonight and was at the top of his game. He was talking about Bloomberg’s NDAs and said (paraphrasing) Bloomberg is now going to spend hundreds of millions of dollars to have everyone who watched the debate sign an NDA.
    NDA's are like prenuptial agreements. If your soon-to-be asks you to sign one you probably should be looking someplace else.

User Tag List