Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Democratic Nominee 2020 Part Deux

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    If SNL doesn't do at least one skit about it, then they are fools....it practically writes itself.
    Agreed.

But they have been doing pretty well thus far.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I really think Biden has some sort of progressive dementia and it's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Don't be bringing double guns into a conversation about gun bans. The next thing you know somebody will want to ban those because they're semi-auto by some definitions.
    Last time I owned a side by side it had not just semi but full on "AUTOMATIC EJECTORS"... but that was in a more loosely regulated time...

:-P

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    I really think Biden has some sort of progressive dementia and it's sad.
    I thought so for a while. Then he started reciting his record on gun control and I got over it.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I thought so for a while. Then he started reciting his record on gun control and I got over it.
    Frankly, anyone who thinks that the manufacturers of legal firearms should be subject to legal liability for what someone does with their products is mentally challenged.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Eh I don't agree with him on anything but dementia is terrible. That decline is horrible, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Frankly, anyone who thinks that the manufacturers of legal firearms should be subject to legal liability for what someone does with their products is mentally challenged.
    I don't see a lot of difference between that and holding a car mfg liable when people are killed by a terrorist that used a vehicle orr a knife mfg. for that matter. Makes just about as much sense.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I understand what you're saying but at some point old Bernie embraced the politics of VT. I think he's been there over 50 years. I was mostly referring to his politics, not where he was born. But you're right, he's from NYC and I will correct myself in the future.
    No, no he didn’t.

I don't see a lot of difference between that and holding a car mfg liable when people are killed by a terrorist that used a vehicle orr a knife mfg. for that matter. Makes just about as much sense.
    Yes...that's the point. Now stop or I'll poke you in the eye with my pen. (And then sue the company for lack of foresight.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    I don't see a lot of difference between that and holding a car mfg liable when people are killed by a terrorist that used a vehicle
    Or a drunk driver. Or a teenager driving while texting. Or...

It's called "Hypocrisy". There's plenty to go around on all sides, just that this one is easy to explain to a grade schooler without having to use crayons.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List