Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Democratic Nominee 2020 Part Deux

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Don’t forget the "old fashioned way" part: inheritance.
    And the "new fashioned" way: sell your "brand" to others to put on overpriced crap.

Ivanka's strategy. No wonder he expressed his desire to jump her bones in public.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Don’t forget the "old fashioned way" part: inheritance.
    Well, there is that. That combined with leaving banks and investors holding the bag and the tax code will give you some room to maneuver.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    And the "new fashioned" way: sell your "brand" to others to put on overpriced crap.

Ivanka's strategy. No wonder he expressed his desire to jump her bones in public.
    Ah Jeez, do we have to bring that perverted shit into a public conversation?
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I thought he was a misogynist, not a predator? Link?

Attachment 48896
    I give that rotten P.O.S. a salute (albeit a one fingered salute) for introducing the specter of the guillotine into the 2020 election with his, "But the thing that is the most important, that will stop them from setting up a guillotine someday, is the dignity of a job" It was almost as good as the unconfirmed report from 2016: "Rumors holding that Hillary Clinton had a “meltdown,” threw a water glass ... “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    “If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses! [/I]
    I’m still waiting..

Word on the street is that Mini Mike isn't doing so hot in the debates.
    Which, as an old time Risk player, I should have seen coming a long way- the other players tend to unite around tearing that one guy down early in the game.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Word on the street is that Mini Mike isn't doing so hot in the debates.
    Which, as an old time Risk player, I should have seen coming a long way- the other players tend to unite around tearing that one guy down early in the game.
    Watching now. He's been slaughtered, like needs to withdraw from the race slaughtered. The NDA thing utter obliterated any trust Dems can have in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Watching now. He's been slaughtered, like needs to withdraw from the race slaughtered. The NDA thing utter obliterated any trust Dems can have in him.
    This is the part where we find out how tough his ego is- will he be smart enough to drop out while he still can pretend that he's Good Enough, Smart Enough, and Gosh Darn It, People Like Him? Or will his ego push him into destroying his reputation and his fortune?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Name:  9D737979-8EB6-4C80-8AAD-AD7911314B1C.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  24.5 KB

After watching the debate, Biden is DONE. Looks like Warren is courting Klobuchar as her running mate and I can’t fathom the appeal of Buttigieg.
    #RESIST

User Tag List