Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Democratic Nominee 2020 Part Deux

This debate was as much a train wreck as the last. Can't make up humor as good as this...laughed the whole night.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Watched the debate. The focus was to attack Bernie first and then Mike, by the others. Biden's opening bid was the Brady Bill and Bernie, playing off the church shooting.

Bernie stayed on message (his progressive ideas). Mike stayed on message (I'm the competent one out of all these losers). Biden - I'm looking older each day. The others - ramble and ranting.

Unimpressive.

Last question - give us your motto.

Avengers Assemble!
    Thanks for pre-empting anything smart I had to say. 😡

Seriously, why the hell does anyone ask questions like the last one?

Why not "what kind of tree are you?"

Special old people love to readers who get the last reference sans Google.

ETA: oh no, I just Googled that phrase and now folks think that's a "deep" question!

The internet sucks. Except for here, of course.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Bernie is the charmingly grumpy guy behind the deli counter you hope will be the one who’ll slice your corned beef when your number is called.

Why are they all up Bloomberg's ass for suggesting a woman have an abortion?

It's just a medical procedure and no big deal, right?

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    This debate was as much a train wreck as the last. Can't make up humor as good as this...laughed the whole night.
    I asked my daughter when Saturday Night Live was moved to Tuesday.

After she explained it was real, I strapped in for the long haul.

A+ comedy, for sure.

Last night was a clown show.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by deflave View Post
    I asked my daughter when Saturday Night Live was moved to Tuesday.

After she explained it was real, I strapped in for the long haul.

A+ comedy, for sure.
    If SNL doesn't do at least one skit about it, then they are fools....it practically writes itself.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Bernie is the charmingly grumpy guy behind the deli counter you hope will be the one who’ll slice your corned beef when your number is called.
    Who can't let you away from the counter without telling you how awesome Castro was because he increased literacy.

And then when you sit down the kid he hired to sweep up tells you that we need to get the gulags up and running again.
    3/15/2016

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Last night was a clown show.
    Something I said when Trump was gaining momentum:

Trump is like somebody standing center ring in a rubber nose and clown shoes turning the spotlight on the rest of the show...and it's only then you see just how cartoonishly clowny the rest of the motherfuckers in the tent are.

Trump looks as silly as Jeb Bush actually was as a potential political leader. And that ain't just accurate about Jeb.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    Who can't let you away from the counter without telling you how awesome Castro was because he increased literacy.

And then when you sit down the kid he hired to sweep up tells you that we need to get the gulags up and running again.
    At that point, you really have to wonder if that is really corned beef in your sandwich...

User Tag List