Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Democratic Nominee 2020 Part Deux

In other news:

http://www.chattanoogabystander.com/...-running-mate/

At a rally today at the Bessie Smith Cultural Center in Chattanooga, Democratic billionaire presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg announced that he has selected the Monopoly Man as his running mate.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Bloomie's presidential run is an ego project akin to those times actors pretend to be rock stars, and go on to record terrible albums.

A cake in the rain, basically.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I thought it was husband and husband. In any case, his spouse took his name. Not sure if that confers any particular meaning.

In any case, I think you need to attend the diversity training class I mentioned in the "meme" thread.
    From what I know about it, which isn't much, traditional roles are maintained. That would require one of the couple to be referred to as husband and one as the wife. I've heard gay couples say "my husband or my wife" like it was a straight relationship. I've also observed that during a lesbian marriage ceremony one person was dressed in a traditional long white gown and the other a traditional mens suit.

Now I'm not saying this is the norm, just what I've observed. I'm not opposed to SSM. I have close relatives who are either gay or lesbian. I just roll with it. It's their choice.

I've already done the diversity training and I got the credit. I'm just glad there wasn't a test.
    Last edited by Borderland; 02-16-2020 at 08:59 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    In other news:

At a rally today at the Bessie Smith Cultural Center in Chattanooga, Democratic billionaire presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg announced that he has selected the Monopoly Man as his running mate.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Bloomie's presidential run is an ego project akin to those times actors pretend to be rock stars, and go on to record terrible albums.

A cake in the rain, basically.
    Name:  86B4AF86-8F5C-44B4-B681-2964DD9692E1.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  34.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by NH Shooter View Post
    Since he is the designated "wife" in his same-sex marriage, would Pete Buttigieg be considered the first woman president if elected?
    I don't think so Tim. He's definitely a dude with a SS partner. Maybe the first gay president but certainly not the first woman president. It's going to take someone like Klobuchar to claim that honor. You know, someone with the right equipment.

If Mini Mike chooses Hillary as his running mate and wins, odds are he will end up hanging himself.

Last edited by pooty; 02-17-2020 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    In other news:

His ego could never deal with another rich guy. I think he would go "thimble" over Monopoly Man.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

User Tag List