I'd like to try a 920L for sure
    Here's some info on the 920L:

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Here's some info on the 920L:

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I might have a half dozen or so. The Shadow and Glock are both great pistols. A person really just needs to decide if the Shadow feature set turns your crank enough to stray.
    How does it compare to your new M&P?

Quote Originally Posted by DMCutter View Post
    How does it compare to your new M&P?
    Very different. The 920 is like a customized hybrid Gen 3/4/5 Glock 19 and the Core is a 5 inch M&P, that shoots like a big M&P not a Glock.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I might have a half dozen or so. The Shadow and Glock are both great pistols.
    Just wondering if you've run the 920 alongside a similarly set-up 19. If so did the timer show much difference?

Quote Originally Posted by rca90gsx View Post
    Thank you!
    You're welcome.

Still have my fingers crossed that S.S. will basically take the 920L top end and stick it on their version of a 19X frame. This will give us a G17 sized gun but will also allow people to use a 920 slide thereby making a G45.

Shadow Systems has announced the DR920. This will be the full-sized pistol. It should be available sometime around the first of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Just wondering if you've run the 920 alongside a similarly set-up 19. If so did the timer show much difference?
    Haven’t done anything formal.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Not that anyone really cares what I think.

But I did hammer out some work with the 920

And found it totally underwhelming

It is -not- the flattest shooting handgun in the market - and I’m not sure who said that or why the shadow guys are repeating it. But it’s a lie.

The “best service” in the industry claim is also, in my experience, a lofty claim.

I can let general lack of Hospitality slide. But If we speak about a specific part....and I pay you for that part and you send a completely wrong part....I lose patience pretty quickly.

Next. All the frame tweeks that should make it superior to an oem frame, don’t imo.

And finally - the claim they use PMags for the “superior” base pad for emergency mag stripping surely has nothing to do with the cost savings over oem G19 mags.

And the trigger on mine was 6lbs out of the box. No thanks

User Tag List