Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: En route to the Richmond rally

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...rally-updates/

At the Wake Cafe on Franklin Street, two and a half blocks from the square, owner Wade Thomas said the day had been the store’s busiest since it opened seven months ago, with at least 200 separate sales since opening at 8 a.m.

“These were not our usual Monday customers,” he said, “but people needed a place to get warm and have a cup of coffee, so we were going to be here.”

Like other cafe owners downtown, Thomas said the decision to stay open wasn’t meant as a political stance and that the store hadn’t received any blowback.

“We had no idea what was going to happen,” he said. “But the crowd today was some of the nicest people.”
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    @blues

David RothschildVerified account
    @DavMicRot
    8h8 hours agoMore

The White Men (and they are all White Men, because non-White Men would not be safe in this crowd) are explicitly TERRORIZING US to demonstrate to lawmakers they will cause more TERROR if they pass gun safety measures the voters wanted and voted them into office to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Woke up to this bullshit this morning. The same “journalist” NBC described the rally as “tense”. Bullshit.

Name:  4E79D991-5344-4D54-AC42-5C5A1E6D7FF3.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  48.9 KB
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Thanks, brother. Wow, that's a crock and a half. What rock do these fuckers live under?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

#MediaWhores gonna whore.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  37.0 KB
    Last edited by Greg; 01-20-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

So... no one had to use their AK?

I guess it was a good day.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

What an amazing day. Unbelievable really. There had to be 100K people there at least. Everyone was kind and polite. The entire media narrative is BS. My friend and I walked the area several times throughout the day and I could not find a negative thing.

Maybe I thought of a few jokes about the “militia” guys needing a PT program, but today was a day of solidarity so I won’t even make fun of the awesome gear people had on 😂

Been a long time since I was proud of a group of humans. People even organized to pick up trash after. I’ve never seen a crowd that was so easy to move through. A simple “pardon me” and a smile.

From America's New Newspaper of Record:

Media Offers Thoughts And Prayers That Someone Would Start Some Violence At Gun Rights Rally

U.S.—Somber members of the press offered their thoughts and prayers that someone would start some violence at the gun rights rally in Virginia today.

Reporters expressed their grief and condolences as the violence they hyped has so far failed to materialize.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

"You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List