Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: En route to the Richmond rally

Infuriating tweet by the Rothschild twerp. Especially infuriating because I rode to the rally with a black guy and met a black PF member there.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    #RESIST

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Infuriating tweet by the Rothschild twerp. Especially infuriating because I rode to the rally with a black guy and met a black PF member there.
    So glad the Rothschild family is part of the debate. Where would our world be without them?

BTW - isn’t he British and if so what should he care?
    Last edited by Suvorov; 01-20-2020 at 04:27 PM.

I can't read the tweet as I have security that blocks twitter. But apparently you haven't been apprised of the danger we face from black guns. *

Thanks for standing up for us today, LL and thanks to your stalwart companions.

*yes it's sarcasm, folks.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Unfortunately, it was peaceful and orderly
    Thoughts and prayers.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I can't read the tweet as I have security that blocks twitter. But apparently you haven't been apprised of the danger we face from black guns.
    I see what you did there.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

I was there, didn’t meet any PFers but did see some great friends and very peaceful crowd. I stayed outside the perimeter so didn’t hear much as far as speeches go but had a great time nonetheless. Shame on the gov for his fear-mongering. Probably one of the safest large crowds I’ve ever been in.

That's some rich shite with a Rothschild weighing in. Where's George, we really need to see what Herr Soros thinks. Thank you so much LL for going to represent!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    I just got back. Traffic on I95 was a beyotch, probably folks returning home from the long weekend.

I can confirm, it was practically nut to butt anywhere near the capital and entirely peaceful.

As for it not being safe for minorities, someone should tell all the minorities there they were in danger.

I stopped off at Green Top on the way home and that place was busier than I've ever seen it before.

Chris

What?? No bear spray?? What kind of a rally was this??
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

User Tag List