Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: En route to the Richmond rally

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    It’s so fucking cold here.
    Suck it up buttercup! What you are doing is for the children, and their future ability to own 30 round mags.😜

On behalf of a neighboring state, thank you for attending the rally. Any of our states could be next.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    Suck it up buttercup! What you are doing is for the children, and their future ability to own 30 round mags.😜

On behalf of a neighboring state, thank you for attending the rally. Any of our states could be next.
    Oh, I endured it, but it was cold. En route home with JV_ driving.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    It’s so fucking cold here.
    I watched 3 hours of hockey yesterday at -10F. Suck it up .. BTW thanks for being there.

CWM11B
    Sounds like plenty of adulting went on, unlike when the hard left shows up to protest.
    Come November Virginians, PUNISH THEM at the polls.

Or there because I tore my calf muscle yesterday. A buddy down there confirms - tens of thousands of peaceful folks of every stripe down there.

I hope that some of the Democrats who won tight races see how many people showed up today to voice their disapproval of the proposed bills and decide to vote against them. If some of these bills pass, I expect the makeup of the the state legislature will change come Election Day.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    Sounds like plenty of adulting went on, unlike when the hard left shows up to protest.
    Come November Virginians, PUNISH THEM at the polls.
    IIRC Virginia holds off-year elections so it's going to be two Novembers before they have a chance to vote them out.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    IIRC Virginia holds off-year elections so it's going to be two Novembers before they have a chance to vote them out.

https://ballotpedia.org/Virginia_elections,_2020
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Back home now, ask questions if you like.
    #RESIST

User Tag List