Thread: 2 Police Officers Shot, 3 houses on fire - Hawaii

Site Supporter

2 Police Officers Shot, 3 houses on fire - Hawaii

Police: 2 officers shot in Hawaii, home engulfed in flames; gunman at large

https://fox6now.com/2020/01/19/live-...aikiki-hawaii/

WAIKIKI, Hawaii — Honolulu police said two officers were shot Sunday, Jan. 19 — with the shooter at large.

The Honolulu Star-Advertiser reported officers were responding to an assault call near the base of Diamond Head when they encountered a male with a firearm, who then opened fire, striking two officers.

A home the suspected gunman was believed to be inside was engulfed by flames.

The fire at the home spread to two neighboring homes and a parked police vehicle. The Honolulu Fire Department was battling the blazes.
    Last edited by HCM; 01-19-2020 at 05:37 PM.

Sad day, I know one of the HPD officers lost her life. The few HPD officers I know are great people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Sad day, I know one of the HPD officers lost her life. The few HPD officers I know are great people.

Very sorry for your loss.

Tragic. No other words come to mind.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

We were a short distance away from this, in Waikiki. This is a pretty quiet town, so we knew it was bad by the volume of HPD and HFD vehicles blazing past the hotels and beach. Our friends' family narrowly escaped the fire. They were told to stay in the house as the violence escalated, but then the fire spread quickly to their home and they had to escape. Luckily the family had practiced fire drill and the young daughter knew the way to lead the others.

The news says we haven't had a LODD since 2012. That's amazing to me, but doesn't make this hurt less. Rest in Peace, Officers Enriquez and Kalama.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Very sorry for your loss.
    Poor wording on my part. Meant to say I know that one of the officers lost her life, didn’t mean for it to sound like I knew her personally.

One of the guys on my Dept lost a cousin in this incident. RIP Officers Enriquez and Kalama.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Sunday was a tough day. Sad to see young officers with young families leave us. I do appreciate the tremendous response from all outside agencies and outpouring from the community. It is truly amazing how close all LE entities are here in Hawaii, from local, State, and Federal, Mahalo Nui.

Aloha Oe, our brother, and sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post

Hope all is well my friend, much love to the family.

User Tag List