Thread: Aftermarket Glock 17 slides

Aftermarket Glock 17 slides

Where’s a good place, without breaking the 500 dollar barrier for good complete gen 3 model 17 slides? Looking for a forum dealer if possible, keep the business here with pistol forum. Thank you in advance. Pics welcome

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Probably Brownells, but you’ll have to order the parts and put it together yourself.

There’s always EBay, but some of those brands I never heard of and don’t know where they get their slides from. I have a Heavy Armor Division 19 slide and barrel and I’ve been pleased with it. I know they don’t use Lone Wolf slides, because I asked. Figured I’d do a “budget build” on a spare frame I had, and I ended up being pretty impressed with it. I’d get another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Btp2332 View Post
    Where’s a good place, without breaking the 500 dollar barrier for good complete gen 3 model 17 slides? Looking for a forum dealer if possible, keep the business here with pistol forum. Thank you in advance. Pics welcome
    What are you looking for? I have a like new Shadow Systems LFT slide. Please PM if interested.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I was looking for something for an 80 percent build. Took the gun out today with a factory 17 slide gun wouldn’t fire. Without a mag in, rack the slide trigger works and resets fine. Mag in round in the chamber nothing.

User Tag List