Thread: Help posting .gifs that work

Site Supporter

Help posting .gifs that work

Is there anybody who could ‘splain to me in easy words how to post a .gif that actually works from an iPhone?

Thanks y’all.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Is there anybody who could ‘splain to me in easy words how to post a .gif that actually works from an iPhone?

Thanks y’all.
    +1

Site Supporter
    Easiest free place I've found to host images.
    https://postimages.org/

Upload to there... Copy the "direct link"... put that url between [img] tags here or use the Image button to link to the URL but don't "retrieve" it (uncheck the box).
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Do not check the box that says " Retrieve remote file and reference locally", that usually doesn't work with gifs.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Easiest free place I've found to host images.
    https://postimages.org/

Upload to there... Copy the "direct link"... put that url between [img] tags here or use the Image button to link to the URL but don't "retrieve" it (uncheck the box).
    Thank you! I just selected the copy icon and pasted in this field without any tags at all. It worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    If you just type [img], paste the URL, and then type [/img] you don't need to worry about any of that.
    Yup.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Testing:

User Tag List