Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bob Vogel - 3.34 FAST

Bob Vogel - 3.34 FAST

Holy crap

"I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine." - Bertrand Russell

Haha, yep. He's the best shooter on the planet with ironsights right now, IMO.
    All I know is that I know nothing. - Socrates

That's insane.

Question .... What did he call the drill (at around the 15 second mark)?

Yea that is ridiculously fast. Not trying to take anything away but can those shooters vest "really" count as concealment. Probably would not matter much in regards to his time.

great reload, much lower gun position than I usually see fast shooters do

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin P View Post
    Not trying to take anything away but can those shooters vest "really" count as concealment. Probably would not matter much in regards to his time.
    Why wouldn't it? It hides the gun & holster, right? People wear them. I don't but some do. I do frequently wear open button down shirts as concealment. It's no different really.

EDIT: I just re-read my post. It wasn't intended to sound argumentative. Really.
    Last edited by VolGrad; 05-02-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Site Supporter
    It's interesting to see that his presentation of the gun to the target is anything but a "press out". Also, he leans back slightly as he fires the four shots after the reload, which seems counter-intuitive.

Vol - he called it the "IDPA FAST drill" lol WTF?

That was fun to watch about 10 times so far. He leans back to reload up close. Interesting. And he's totally upright, nothing like the leaning into the gun to drive as I'm familiar with. Fascinating. And fast. LOL
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Vol - he called it the "IDPA FAST drill" lol WTF?
    That's what I thought he said.

Quote Originally Posted by DonovanM View Post
    Haha, yep. He's the best shooter on the planet with ironsights right now, IMO.
    Your man crush is adorable

User Tag List