Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remember, People: Only Headshots!

WaPo is reporting the first confirmed case in the U.S., in Washington (state). Someone who had recently returned from a trip to China.

It is very clear now , that more and more Asians are ,and have been wearing filter type masks and medical breathing masks.
    I have noticed this on TV news shows a lot ,last year, and now more recently. Millions of crowded people spreading bacteria and this "#Coronavirus".

Mother Nature may have the mysterious means to weed out humanity ,when our earthly community get too tight.
    Custer wore the 1st "Arrow shirt".
    Given the size & power of “Ivan”, we must now … and ever be Vigilant.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
    It is very clear now , that more and more Asians are ,and have been wearing filter type masks and medical breathing masks.
    I have noticed this on TV news shows a lot ,last year, and now more recently. Millions of crowded people spreading bacteria and this "#Coronavirus".

Mother Nature may have the mysterious means to weed out humanity ,when our earthly community get too tight.
    The masks are not new. In 1996, I spent three weeks in Japan to oversee a rework, and half the people in the office and on the trains wore masku.

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    I hate to break it to you folks, but the living dead have been among us for some time. Ever been to the Tenderloin in SF?
    I lived there between 1995 and 1998. I heard gunshots at night with disturbing frequency. But the worst part was walking across UN Plaza with a stiff breeze. The homeless used the fountain as a urinal and, yeah, pretty much what you're thinking.
    Last edited by Kukuforguns; 01-21-2020 at 04:34 PM.

User Tag List