Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Bloomberg Discovers America is Bigger Than New York

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Has he tried eating local food, preferably something normally eaten without utensils, fastidiously with a knife and fork? That's always a good way to connect with us yokels.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Has he tried eating local food, preferably something normally eaten without utensils, fastidiously with a knife and fork? That's always a good way to connect with us yokels.
    Crap! Since I've gotten older, I eat a lot of "messy" things with a knife and fork. Like the pulled-pork barbecue sandwich (slathered with extra sauce) I had today. I just don't like to have to wash my hands after eating. Now I have to worry about my reputation!
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

I like Mexican food. A lot of that is eaten without utensils. Taquitos and tacos are an example. Even a burrito can be eaten without utensils. Around here they come wrapped in foil from the joints that serve mostly Hispanics. If you peel them just right you can eat them without a fork. That's how I eat them.

I have a friend who absolutely won't eat anything without utensils. She was born and raised in fly over country and never traveled. I think it's unfortunate that many people have no idea how diverse this country really is.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

If I saw someone eat a garbage plate without utensils I’m not sure whether I’d be disgusted or impressed.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Look at me eating KFC like a poors!

Me too with this flat cheese-bread disc! Hey, we can crop out those plastic straws, right? People don't like those any more because sea slugs or something.

I want to do this forkless and all I'm just like you and stuff...but it's just so icky.

Dessert? You pronounce it "SIN -oh -MOHN role"? "Seen -OH - MAN rrrolle"? Ha, I'll never get this.

Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

For all the horrible things politicians do once they take office, I take great pleasure in watching how awkward and embarassing they are in their attempt to connect to genuine humanity.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I like Mexican food. A lot of that is eaten without utensils. Taquitos and tacos are an example. Even a burrito can be eaten without utensils. Around here they come wrapped in foil from the joints that serve mostly Hispanics. If you peel them just right you can eat them without a fork. That's how I eat them.

I have a friend who absolutely won't eat anything without utensils. She was born and raised in fly over country and never traveled. I think it's unfortunate that many people have no idea how diverse this country really is.
    I have a lot of European and Asian friends from my travels and interests. One of the real disconnects for them is their lack of comprehension over what true diversity really looks like, since most of their societies are largely homogeneous. When the discussion turns to something like firearms ownership this becomes a real roadblock to understanding. The same is found with people here in the US who've never traveled within the country.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 01-19-2020 at 03:20 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    You poor, ignorant, fool.

You like it, because it's not New York because you, obviously, do not realize that New York is the center of the universe and the most important place on Earth. If you did, you'd realize why it is so important for everywhere to be like New York. You'd realize how great it is for trash to pile up on the sidewalk and traffic to be bumper-to-bumper 22 hours a day. How you need expensive rents, because at least you'll be near a million mediocre restaurants. You'll never want for a bagel, but a piece of greenery for your dog to piss on? Fogettaboutit. You don't understand that things like diners, milkshakes, high school football, are antiquated vestiges of a bygone era. You need only realize that the future is New York - your reality needs to be human feces on a sidewalk, trains you can't ride after dark, sexual assault and violent crime rates that shock and horrify.

I'm convinced the reason assholes want to bring New York City and San Francisco to other places in the country is because they want all of us to share in their fucking misery.
    Back in college, folks from NYC stuck me as the biggest bumpkins, 'cause they would always freak about shit beinng different than it was in the city.

Didn't stop me from loving them. It was precious.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Of course, neither is bigger than Mayor Big Gulp's ego.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Last Feb when I was on a puddle jumper flight out of Des Moines to Chicago, I was seated next to Mayor DeBlasio. I asked him which NYC pizza joint was his favorite, and his answer was that he didn't get out much.

Years ago when I was still an E4, we got this E6 in from NYC. He had just moved to New Mexico and was carrying on in his Brooklyn drawl how polite all the drivers were out here. I laughed and he asked me what was so funny.
    I had to explain that in ABQ you don't see a lot of horn honking or bird flipping compared to most cities because at any given stoplight theres probably 2 or 3 guns in cars.
    He was astonished and flabbergasted that "any old jackoff" could have a pistol in their car, loaded, no permit or anything.
    He asked me if I owned guns and I just smiled and said "a few".

User Tag List