Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Michael Bloomberg Discovers America is Bigger Than New York

I personally think he is the most dangerous politician to come along in decades. I also think he has a snowball’s chance of getting the presidency, but his money and manipulation behind the scenes is appalling.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I personally think he is the most dangerous politician to come along in decades. I also think he has a snowball’s chance of getting the presidency, but his money and manipulation behind the scenes is appalling.
    He's the only Dem running TV ads in my market, and has been for weeks. Our primary is still over two months away.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Site Supporter
    The trouble with political ads is if you keep repeating a lie (or creative twists of "truths") people start believing it. I have see this in Nevada more than once. If someone had an unlimited amount of money, they can accomplish the unthinkable. How do you think Virgina got all those gun grabbing Democrats? How do you think Washington got their gun laws. How do you think Nevada got theirs? The one answer common to all is Bloomberg's money.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    News Flash: Michael Bloomberg discovers his favorite hat is actually his ass. More at 10:00.
    I just burst into laughter in a bathroom stall at work. While somone else was just outside the stall.

So thanks.

-Cory

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I should clarify - I don’t think he’s evil, just horribly misguided and intolerant of other beliefs... and he has enough money to make a grab for anything he wants.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    There should be a law against him using his Power Differential.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

User Tag List