Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Streamlight 2020 SHOT Releases

Streamlight 2020 SHOT Releases

https://www.streamlight.com/hot-prod...-products-2020

Really excited for the: https://www.streamlight.com/en/produ...acrostream-usb
    I find I use the Microstream USB quite a bit and it's at a great pricepoint. This Macrostream isn't haji slaughtering Modlight powerful but should be enough for most daily needs.

Site Supporter
    Sign me up for the macrostream usb!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cjb1911 View Post
    Hell yeah, me too!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by cjb1911 View Post
    I can see stashing several of these. My two year old acquired my old microstream and thinks he's hot shit running around the house lighting stuff up. I still prefer my Sidekick for a keychain, but these are handy to have around.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I can see stashing several of these. My two year old acquired my old microstream and thinks he's hot shit running around the house lighting stuff up. I still prefer my Sidekick for a keychain, but these are handy to have around.
    It doesn’t get any better as they get older.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    It doesn’t get any better as they get older.
    No it doesn't. My 14 year old lost my first Surefire in about 2008 and I've lost count how many of the cheap Streamlight Polytacs she's lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    No it doesn't. My 14 year old lost my first Surefire in about 2008 and I've lost count how many of the cheap Streamlight Polytacs she's lost.
    Yup. That's why I bought a couple of the AA or 123 powered $40 Streamlights. Cheap light, cheap batteries, good quality.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    We ended up buying my twin 2 year olds some florescent colored dollar store ones. They like daddy's expensive black ones better.
    David S.

Site Supporter
    Yeah I am guilty of sometimes leaving the larger 2L-X light at home and just carry the Microstream USB coyote out of the house. Have the regular Microstream USBs on both of my car key rings. I really hope they do a coyote Macrostream USB (high/low mode).
    Adam

Site Supporter
    I learned not to give a toddler a 1000 lumen flashlight.

User Tag List