Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Hunter Stock for Savage 110 Short Action

Site Supporter

Magpul Hunter Stock for Savage 110 Short Action

http://soldiersystems.net/2020/01/15...edium=facebook

Magpul Announces Hunter 110 Stock for the Savage 110 Short Action

Magpul has announced an addition to their Hunter Stock line to accommodate the Savage 110 Short Action. With left handed action Savage 110 outselling the right handed version, this is also the first time that Magpul has introduced both a left and right handed version of a stock.
    Another note is that you’ll have to use the Magpul bottom metal which is included with the Hunter Stock.

Features:
    • Compatible with 3rd generation Savage short action Series 10/110 centerfire rifles that have center-feed magazine compatibility and action screw hole spacing of 4.40” (H-prefix and later) with production date of 2006 and later
    • One Bolt Action Magazine Well – Hunter 110 (required for stock and magazine compatibility) and one PMAG® 5 7.62 AC included for reliable detachable box magazine compatibility
    • Reinforced polymer construction with Type III hard anodized, machine-finished, cast aluminum bedding block
    • Available for right and left-hand actions
    • Compatible with barrel profiles up to Heavy Palma and Savage Varmint barrel contours
    • Optional 0.00″, 0.50″, and 0.75″ Cheek Risers available to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25″ riser)
    • Push-button QD swivel compatibility with optional Sling Mount Kits in rear of stock
    • Tapered Beam design provides rigidity through the forend and will free-float compatible barrels
    • Eight M-LOK slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options (three slots on each side and two on the bottom of the stock)
    • Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs (MAG819)
    • Left and Right rear 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops on stock body
    • Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
    • Accepts most factory and aftermarket curved and flat bow triggers

Colors:
    BLK, FDE, GRY, ODG
    Last edited by HCM; 01-15-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Site Supporter
    Yippee!!!!

Chris

Site Supporter
    Of course they do after I buy a more expensive chassis for my Savage 10 223 bull barrel

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Of course they do after I buy a more expensive chassis for my Savage 10 223 bull barrel
    Yeah, pretty much this... I have a Stockade on order that might ship any day now.

But, between the barrel swap idea I might just put out a BOLO for Savage short actions...

Site Supporter
    I found locally a Savage BVSS in 223 with fluted stainless barrel very cheap - am using it "as is" for now but it may end up being a donor for 6mm something in future. I got a "Cabelas only" Savage 10 in 223 (but available in 308 and 6.5Cm) with heavy barrel, threaded, Accutrigger, and Accustock that I just put in a chassis - that is about the cheapest way I know to get into a "poor man's" PRS like rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    it may end up being a donor for 6mm something in future. … I got a "Cabelas only" Savage 10 in 223 (but available in 308 and 6.5Cm) with heavy barrel, threaded, Accutrigger, and Accustock that I just put in a chassis - that is about the cheapest way I know to get into a "poor man's" PRS like rifle.
    I have been thinking about getting a 6.5CM barrel for my 243. If I shoot up all of my 243 components that barrel might start being on its way to be tired anyway. I plan to put the Stockade under this, but might poke around for anything in stainless, if it has the 308 bolt to start with that would just be bonus.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    .243 can be rechambered to 6mm Remington AI.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    .243 can be rechambered to 6mm Remington AI.
    Or maybe just set back to freshen up the 243. But this is more my path to both 6.5CM and experimenting with doing the Savage barrel swapping.

Site Supporter
    Still waiting for this.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Still waiting for this.

Chris
    They’re too busy releasing T-shirts and man bun ties...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List