Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CO Cop “Red Flagged” by Mother of Deceased Suspect.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    ...I'm beginning to wonder if Blumberg didn't donate money to Leftist campaigns with the caveat that they implement gun control if they win...
    That's what happened in Virginia.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Thanks BBI.
    Apparently that site isn’t really for general use, as it requires an “Attorney Bar Number“ to be supplied.
    It doesn't require the bar number. I got the case number I listed earlier just by searching my name.

I just confirmed by searching again by name:

Name:  Phillip Morris.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  24.6 KB
    Last edited by BehindBlueI's; 01-15-2020 at 11:12 AM.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    I could say I'm suprised, but I'm not.

These laws were designed to be ripe for abuse. Will politicians care when it's the police and not the governed? Who knows.

-Cory
    Politicians won’t care until something like this happens to them. Which wouldn’t be a surprise to anyone... what better way to discredit an opponent than have a nut job like this woman file against them?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    It doesn't require the bar number. I got the case number I listed earlier just by searching my name.

I just confirmed by searching again by name:

Name:  Phillip Morris.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  24.6 KB
    Ah, thanks. I thought all the fields were required.

So it appears the hearing is going on as I type.
    Last edited by GyroF-16; 01-15-2020 at 12:14 PM.

Holy shit.
    #RESIST

Do we know for certain they don’t have a child together? I read the articles and didn’t see where any proof was shown they aren’t considered family under the law. This lady also has a YouTube showing the filing, I am struggling to see why she would knowingly purjure herself as well as create a YouTube video about it without any facts to back it up.

If she really is that much of a nutbag to perjure herself I hope the DA throws the entire force of the law against her to set a strong precedent going forward.

False flags are a feature not a bug.
    Nothing will change, nothing will happen to the perjuring accuser.
    Everybody is fair game to get fucked over unless you're one of the very, very few chosen elite.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PearTree View Post
    Do we know for certain they don’t have a child together? I read the articles and didn’t see where any proof was shown they aren’t considered family under the law. This lady also has a YouTube showing the filing, I am struggling to see why she would knowingly purjure herself as well as create a YouTube video about it without any facts to back it up.

If she really is that much of a nutbag to perjure herself I hope the DA throws the entire force of the law against her to set a strong precedent going forward.
    Yes, we know for certain. She listed that the child they had together was the 19-year-old son shot the officer was forced to shoot and kill.

You appear to seriously underestimate the level of crazy floating around today. The sun didn’t catch mental illness like a cold, it’s pretty clear he inherited it from his mother.

She has an agenda and most likely someone in the background with the same agenda and who is also willing to cover her legal expenses.

Do we know for certain they don’t have a child together?
    From a Denver news channel, it appears that she has an unorthodox interpretation of the law:

Holmes told the FOX31 Problems she planned to argue in court that she had a different interpretation of what “have a child in common” actually means.

https://kdvr.com/2020/01/14/using-re...illed-her-son/
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

User Tag List