Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taurus model 65

Mine shoots high and left about 5'' at 7 yards because the barrel is canted. Came that way from the factory. It's about 23 years old. I only kept it to train dogs using (primed cases) so I guess they might be good enough for training a dog. I suppose it depends on what you want to do with it.
    Last edited by Borderland; 01-19-2020 at 09:58 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Mine shoots high and left about 5'' at 7 yards because the barrel is canted. Came that way from the factory. It's about 23 years old. I only kept it to train dogs using (primed cases) so I guess they might be good enough for training a dog. I suppose it depends on what you want to do with it.
    But you can do that with any revolver, you don’t have to sully your hands with a Taurus.

I picked it up at my ffl, finally. Fit and finish are great. The trigger is pretty stiff (my four year old 629 has a much better trigger) but I'm hopeful it'll break in. Next, off to the range. Name:  QRGB8236.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  40.5 KB

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Never hurts to pull the side plate off and make sure they didn't leave it full of metal shavings.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Shot it today and it is a shooter. Very happy with the purchase. Thanks for the input.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Our job here is done.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List