Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexual assault case at sheriff's office costs 3 their job, including woman who filed

Sexual assault case at sheriff's office costs 3 their job, including woman who filed

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/sex...iled-complaint

What started out as a #MeToo sexual assault complaint at one metro sheriff’s office has now turned into a full-blown sex scandal. And not the way anyone might have predicted.

Three longtime employees of the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office have lost their jobs. That includes the woman who filed the complaint in the first place.
    #RESIST

Everyone has a better job than me
    Last edited by Wise_A; 01-14-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise_A View Post
    Everyone has a better job than me
    Username checks out lol

Fishing off the company dock never ends well.

Student
    Lurid, but I think there is constructive discussion to be had here.

POST must now decide whether the three should have their certifications revoked, barring them from ever working in law enforcement again.

Sheriff Pounds hopes that doesn't happen.

"An affair's an affair no matter where it was happening at," he said. "I don't see people losing certification because of an affair. Folks do what they've done every day and it's really not a crime. Just unethical that they do it here at this sheriff's office."

Had a some similar shenanigans at the S.O. where I’m from roughly 10 years back. Female deputy was sleeping around with a few other deputies. One of the involved was the son of one of my grandmother’s close friends, and he was a patrol Lieutenant at the time. Got fired from there and re-hired at an adjacent county S.O. as a Sgt in the jail.

Reminds me of the office where I used to work. I didn't work in the office, I had a field assignment, but I was in and out enough to know the players and the score. Our married director had a menage a trois with two single women in the organization. Must have been a real stud. The thing fell apart and one woman was charged with stalking and harassing the other woman. She was eventually sentenced but I never knew what the sentence was. She was bat shit crazy. Put every detail of the affair, from her perspective, on some social media website and had everyone in our office following along. It was great entertainment. The other woman and the director had to quietly move on. Management had to spin that one way past believable.
    Last edited by Borderland; 01-14-2020 at 08:29 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

OMG. My dept has had numerous things like this. I don’t care how hot a fellow officer is, there is absolutely no freaking way I’d date anyone at work. But oh man, it happens a lot though.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I've seen this go real sideways in LE, MIL, and my brief attempt at a real job. Hard pass.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Y'all is trying to make them olympic athletes look positively puritan.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

User Tag List