Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New from Project Veritas. Make your Gulag reservation now!

A Bernie Sanders Presidential Campaign Field Organizer, Kyle Jurek, was secretly recorded bragging about his extreme left-wing fringe views, calling for violence and death to those who oppose Sanders’ radical policies.

https://www.projectveritasaction.com...reign-of-terr/

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    A Bernie Sanders Presidential Campaign Field Organizer, Kyle Jurek, was secretly recorded bragging about his extreme left-wing fringe views, calling for violence and death to those who oppose Sanders’ radical policies.

https://www.projectveritasaction.com...reign-of-terr/
    A few thoughts:

1) Probably time to trim my beard.

2) More evidence of low level schmo spouting off.

3) Shitcan drunk or stoned -- he's just dumb.

4) The politics of portraying outliers as averages to impugn all is getting really old and everyone's doing it in all directions more and more, it seems.

5) Interesting that this drops a day after Warren goes on the warpath against Sanders. Just sayin'. Politics. Bedfellows. Strange. Makes.

6) Who am I kidding -- I LOVE THIS SHIT!
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    Low-level schmo throws back a few and talks out of his ass. This ain't no smoking gun except for those who wish it to be...
    There’s more coming.
    #RESIST

If one will forcefully take people's property, they'll also take their life and liberty as a matter of course.

This isn't a one off thing by a single guy, as I've personally interacted and argued with people who would happily throw people into camps for reeducation.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I think the lunatic fringe on either extreme of the bell curve is equally dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I think the lunatic fringe on either extreme of the bell curve is equally dangerous.
    That's why I keep my weapon, sixty rounds of powder and ball, and my hatchet at the ready.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    That's why I keep my weapon, sixty rounds of powder and ball, and my hatchet at the ready.

"In the future, people will know me as RevolverRob!"

User Tag List