Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun 507K

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    I watched this video last night. The stand out information is it works with the Sig 365XL cut but not the others without modifying it which is kind of a bummer.

Also when looking at it on the slide it so hangs off either side which... Why bother at that point?
    I think it hangs off the sides cause the 365 has a pretty large radius on the top edges of the slide. The pics I’ve seen, even the Zero hangs over a bit.

Not ideal for sure, but better than an RMR hanging over. Still want to see it on a mini Glock before I plunk down $$ on a mill job and the optic.

I see that you can order the 407k, 507k and 509 on the Holosun sight. Does anyone know if that is just a trick to get your money and then tell you it will ship in October if you are lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I see that you can order the 407k, 507k and 509 on the Holosun sight. Does anyone know if that is just a trick to get your money and then tell you it will ship in October if you are lucky?
    Not sure. When I ordered the 507K 2 months ago at Optics Planet they gave a release date of April 1 IIRC. Who knows if that will hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Not sure. When I ordered the 507K 2 months ago at Optics Planet they gave a release date of April 1 IIRC. Who knows if that will hold up.
    With what is going on in China, the US, and air freight, the question is April 1 what year!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I just called them. They said the website will let you get to a certain point, then it won't let you order. The site is being worked on, but due to current events is behind on getting corrected. The rep then said that the 509t and 507k will start shipping mid-April. FWIW..

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    I just called them. They said the website will let you get to a certain point, then it won't let you order. The site is being worked on, but due to current events is behind on getting corrected. The rep then said that the 509t and 507k will start shipping mid-April. FWIW..
    Thanks for the update, I was looking at one of these to compare with the RMSw. Did they say that ordering with Cornstalker did the rep say ordering direct was the best/fastest way to get one once they are released?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Thanks for the update, I was looking at one of these to compare with the RMSw. Did they say that ordering with Cornstalker did the rep say ordering direct was the best/fastest way to get one once they are released?
    He didn't offer insights in that regard and I didn't ask.

I can’t find one of these anywhere.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I can’t find one of these anywhere.
    Everything I’m hearing across the webs is new stock again in August across various dealers. Total hearsay of course.

Seems that a few are popping up in LGS (2 or 3 at a time) and going fast.

Site Supporter
    I just received my 507K and am trying to decide where to send my G43x for machining. It is a very impressive sight, I like it more than RMSc Shield that I have been using on another G43X. The optics are much improved over past Holsuns I have seen, just as good as the Shield. That said there is very slight distortion at the edges of the window, but you wouldn't notice unless you were looking for imperfections. The controls and the battery compartment are perfectly situated. The Holosun (1 oz) feels much more robust than the Shield (.46 oz SMSc Plastic). The reticle projects nice and crisp and the brightness settings work as expected. It is slightly longer and wider (less than a mm longer, and less than mm wider at the body, plus the battery tray cover) than the RMSc and the two holes in the front are very shallow to accommodate the battery tray. Comparison pic with SMSc that I have for my Hellcat.

Name:  Shield Holo 1.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  81.9 KBName:  Shield holo2.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  55.0 KB

Name:  holosun.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  68.9 KB

User Tag List