Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Random Thoughts On The Glock 21

More enabling. These are new.

Name:  3DFDB7CD-A94C-4C3D-88F2-B6F71525BE81.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  25.9 KB
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Some of the best groups I ever shot with a Glock came from a Gen 3 G21. Easily on par with my TRP and maybe my CQB. The only reason it is not in my safe now is it was large enough that I never carried it.
    Polite Professional

My 2009 vintage G21SF was my first "high round count" pistol and now languishes at about 7,500 rounds. The truly amazing thing is that those are 7,500 flawless rounds fired - not one stoppage or malfunction ever. One day that will end and I will be sad.

I plan on using a G21 in an upcoming indoor GSSF match for comparison to my usual G17.4. Of note, my buddy just shot a 500 last Wednesday in a GSSF indoor match and, if he had been shooting a 9mm, it would have been a 499 (seriously, it was that close). We joke regularly about the .1" difference on a regular basis and this time it DID make a difference, which bullseye shooters already knew.

I will also throw out that a Gen5 version would be added to the stables in short order.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

User Tag List