Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Keeper: New Favorite AIWB Holster

Just wanted to post the update that the Keeper continues to work extremely well, and I sent off payment for two more of them, because I don't want to be without this piece of gear.

Just got my Keeper! Spencer, you is da man.

This is my first venture into AIWB, so I'm glad I'm starting with quality gear. I can tell the Keeper is going to be the ticket. I'm a bit of a fatty, and it still conceals well and is comfortable. I put it on, found the sweet spot, and sat down to do some reloading for a couple of hours with no discomfort. I'm going to enjoy bending over in public again, also. (PHRASING!!) The 4 o'clock holster wearers know what I mean...

Spencer, thanks again!

I just got my Keeper today and I must say. It was worth every damned penny. Some of the finest kydex work I've ever seen, and Spencer works some sort of voodoo magic to get the butt to tuck into my abdomen better than all but one of my other AIWB holsters (that one being the JRC leather holster).

That said... any bright minds on P-F want to brainstorm how to fabricate a tuckable loop for it?

bdcheung I sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcheung View Post
    I just got my Keeper today and I must say. It was worth every damned penny. Some of the finest kydex work I've ever seen, and Spencer works some sort of voodoo magic to get the butt to tuck into my abdomen better than all but one of my other AIWB holsters (that one being the JRC leather holster).

That said... any bright minds on P-F want to brainstorm how to fabricate a tuckable loop for it?
    Tuckable loops are easy, I have a few ideas that are all simple to make. I could just as easily suggest them to Prdator if he wanted.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by OrigamiAK View Post
    Just wanted to post the update that the Keeper continues to work extremely well, and I sent off payment for two more of them, because I don't want to be without this piece of gear.
    15 days later, a Happy Family of G34s in Keepers (minus the G34 that's down for repair):
    [IMG] Happy_Family03 by OrigamiAK, on Flickr[/IMG]

Just thought I'd add the keeper can be worn in reverse cant high and low ride. This thing is crazy adjustable.......

Received mine for the G17 -- love it!

Is the foam exposed or is it covered in some material? I am wondering how the foam would hold up to a lot of daily sweat caused by the excessive heat and humidity of SE GA. I have tried AIWB before with a couple of holsters and it has not worked out for me yet but the versatility of this holster might just be the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ga Shooter View Post
    Is the foam exposed or is it covered in some material? I am wondering how the foam would hold up to a lot of daily sweat caused by the excessive heat and humidity of SE GA. I have tried AIWB before with a couple of holsters and it has not worked out for me yet but the versatility of this holster might just be the ticket.
    The foam is exposed. I haven't had any issues thus far in the Virginia summer, but the humidity around here hasn't really peaked yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

User Tag List