Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Keeper: New Favorite AIWB Holster

Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Bumping this to post my review/endorsement/advertisement for The Keeper. Went on a speed push with The Keeper and posted my fastest live fire shot to date - 0.61 from concealment - it's in the video.

After reading nothing but good things about the Keeper all these years I finally placed an order for one. Can't wait to try it out for myself. The wait begins.....

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie292 View Post
    Had an interesting day at the range with some of my colleagues. I work for a small agency (there's only two of us) so we try to train with others who may work alone or are in a 2 or 3 man office. There were 8 of us at the range representing 4 agencies, and 5 of us are firearms instructors. One of the instructors who was calling the range while I was qualifying noticed my Keepers holster and asked if I was afraid I would accidentally shoot my "junk" off. I showed him my drawstroke and reholster (just like Spencer does in his video) and he said it looked safe. So after I qualified, I took off the holster, made my gun safe, made sure everyone saw that it was safe, and let him inspect it. I told him to intentionally holster the weapon with his finger on the trigger. The Keepers design prevented him from doing so, after several attempts. Then everyone else wanted to try, with the exact same results. Then I dropped the gauntlet: see if you guys can do that with any other holster you have. Everyone made their weapons safe, and started trying it on their holsters. We tried everything from duty and thigh holsters to ankle holsters and shoulder rigs, both leather and kydex. Needless to say the Keeper was the only one that passed. Spencer makes a high quality, comfortable, and SAFE holster. I am very pleased with my Glock holster, which I have been using almost daily since 2012. I also have one for my H&K VP9 for off-duty carry, and love it, as well. It has made be a better, faster, and safer shooter.

Curious how the holster is safe with keeping your finger on the trigger vs other designs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin P View Post
    Curious how the holster is safe with keeping your finger on the trigger vs other designs?
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

The Keeper: New Favorite AIWB Holster

This is me trying to holster my G17 with my finger on the trigger. Pushing fairly hard to see if I can get the trigger to press.

This is my pissed off, dented trigger finger, thanks to Spencer's design.

I'm not sure how it works but it definitely works. I tried it on the Keeper for my Glocks, and the Keeper for my 1911s. Same result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Paul Sharp; 07-08-2016 at 01:27 AM.
    "There is magic in misery. You need to constantly fail. Always bite off more than you can chew, put yourself in situations where you don't succeed then really analyze why you didn't succeed." - Dean Karnazes www.sbgillinois.com

All hail the T-Rex .....
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    All hail the T-Rex .....
    HA! Thanks dude, those holsters are great! I still think you need to do one for a 2011...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sharp View Post
    HA! Thanks dude, those holsters are great! I still think you need to do one for a 2011...
    So we talked about that last weekend when Aprill was in town.. Maybe a 2011 in 9x23..

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    So we talked about that last weekend when Aprill was in town.. Maybe a 2011 in 9x23..
    I might know a guy...
    "Experience is the hardest teacher. It gives you the tests first and the lessons later." - Oscar Wilde.
    | www.PracticalPerformance.org | Facebook | Instagram |

Quote Originally Posted by AJZ View Post
    I might know a guy...
    I love it when a plan comes together ...

User Tag List