Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok. Who has seen Bigfoot?

I was talking with a TX fish cop one day on the bank of the Rio Grande that was detailed down to help us out who told me a great Bigfoot story. In his regular AOR they had the “Finding Bigfoot” TV show out filming and he went out to see what was going on. Apparently he got out on foot near their position and did a few of his best Bigfoot calls...made it into one of the episodes. So yea, I guess I’ve seen a Bigfoot...bs’d with him for a while, good dude.

Well, I am pretty sure it was a bear cub, 'cause it was too big to be a raccoon, and it was some brown shade of some sort (dammed color blindness).....my bit bull mix and I ran into something that looked about 60-70 lbs mewling in the trees, about 10 feet up.

It dropped to the ground still mewling and my dog Alcide refused to follow it. I could never see it's eyes or mouth and it was kinda blurry like a shitty 8mm out of focus.

At night, and with some overproof rum on board, I'm sure it would have been a sighting. Put me down for a "maybe."

OTOH, my friends call me "The Samquanch." So every day?

Name:  index(2).jpg
Views: 330
Size:  6.4 KB
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Saw bigfoot? Hell back in college I banged a bigfoot.
    Heck of a gal, what she lacked in looks she made up for in enthusiasm.
    I still think about her on occasion.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    Saw bigfoot? Hell back in college I banged a bigfoot.
    Heck of a gal, what she lacked in looks she made up for in enthusiasm.
    I still think about her on occasion.
    What happens at the prom, stays at the prom.

A guy in my platoon claimed to have seen Bigfoot twice. He'd been getting his balls busted throughout our company for several years about these claims, so it took some work to convince him to recount his experiences to me. He said he'd once been stalked by the big guy while walking to his tree stand. During the other encounter he was boating and saw Bigfoot drinking from the river, so he and his friends shot at Bigfoot with .22 pistols.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by William B. View Post
    A guy in my platoon claimed to have seen Bigfoot twice. He'd been getting his balls busted throughout our company for several years about these claims, so it took some work to convince him to recount his experiences to me. He said he'd once been stalked by the big guy while walking to his tree stand. During the other encounter he was boating and saw Bigfoot drinking from the river, so he and his friends shot at Bigfoot with .22 pistols.
    Sounds wise

You should really only do that with a .22 pistol that is missing a front sight...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    You should really only do that with a .22 pistol that is missing a front sight...
    What do you even carry for Sasquatch defense? .44 mag, 10mm, spray?

A camera...

What do you even carry for Sasquatch defense? .44 mag, 10mm, spray?
    If my experience is any indication, just make sure you aren't under 'em when they drop out of the tree.

Bigfeet must be better at running than fighting, otherwise they would have beat out H.sapiens millennia ago.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

User Tag List