Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok. Who has seen Bigfoot?

I just thought of a doozie last week. What if December 21, 2012 really was the apocalypse ? Everyone wakes up on the 22nd and scoffs and laughs and says Geee what an apocalypse that turned out to be! When in reality it really was and the joke is really on them. Only instead of one singular catastrophic event, it is a series of events and things just keep getting worse and worse and worse...
    I could go on and on but you get the drift.

Anyway, now on to bigfoot. Bigfoot is not an animal but more of a spirit, a protector, a shapeshifter. Been here since the beginning of time.

Seen Bigfoot? I have Andy Bass' trading card and a signed poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Jeez.

Not a single legit Bigfoot sighting in this group?

Y'all don't go out in the woods enough.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I may have personal knowledge of events that inspired one or more Jack Links commercials...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    I think it was 1973. Late in the day I left Auburn, Alabama and was driving to Mississippi. After driving through Montgomery, I noticed a giant rooster chasing me in my 1966 Plymouth. He weighed at least 200 pounds. He never quit, but finally I lost him west of Selma. The experience was very stressful. It gave me religion which lasted about two weeks. I never saw the chicken again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Jeez.

I just said I have memorabilia. We used to go see Bigfoot at the truck show every year. FastTrax was really cool. I still have an old Trapper Keeper full of monster truck trading cards including most of the Bigfoot trucks into the early 1990's, and their drivers and Bob Chandler. I used to have a VHS tape that was given to me on Christmas of 1989 showcasing all the Bigfoot trucks and their backstories. They talked about the scene in Roadhouse where they drove Bigfoot through a car dealership.
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by William B. View Post
    What do you even carry for Sasquatch defense? .44 mag, 10mm, spray?
    That must be what everyone is talking about when they say "truck gun". Seems odd though because I hardly ever hear of anyone packing anything adequate for trucks, let alone monster trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    Jeez.

Maybe we should prod Mil folks to see how many have seen a huge primate scampering around the mountains of eastern AFG?

“Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Maybe we should prod Mil folks to see how many have seen a huge primate scampering around the mountains of eastern AFG?

I saw huge mountains, but very few large humans, and no primates.

Site Supporter
    Pete Blaber, the former Delta commander, put a pretty funny bigfoot sighting story in his book "The Mission, The Men, and Me". He suggested looking up the incident on some global sasquatch sighting website and sure enough it was there.

User Tag List