Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ok. Who has seen Bigfoot?

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I find UFOs to be more plausible than Bigfoot.

Maybe after a case of Keystone you see things?
    You wild like the one where UFOs are associated with Bigfoot, dropping him off with souls destined for hell. I heard this from a Hillbilly friend in East OK.....

Site Supporter
    I've never seen him/it/they/them personally, but I had a "customer" that swore he did:

Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Sicks_Two View Post
    I used to work in a gun shop and we had a semi-regular tire kicker that "hunted Sasquatch". He was deaf, or nearly so, and if asked he would loudly tell you and the entire shop all about Sasquatch hunting. Here's some fun facts that I learned from him:

- The females of the species are larger than the males.
    - "Most people don't know it, but Sasquatches are vegetarians." He baited them with, "those bags of oranges you buy from Mexicans on the side of the road".
    - They live in herds of hundreds, sometimes even thousands of Sasquatches.
    - He spooked a herd in a valley once. The Sasquatches are so strong that they punched their fists and kicked their feet into the solid granite cliff behind them to climb away and escape.
    - When asked if he had ever shot a Sasquatch: "Tried to. Twice. But the thing is, they're working with the extraterrestrials. So before my bullets got to 'em, they were transported from the first dimension... which is ours... to the third dimension... which is the extraterrestrial's dimension."

Despite my best efforts, I could never talk the guy into purchasing a gun (or anything else). I was real curious about whether or not he could pass a background check.

An episode of Finding Bigfoot was filmed eight miles from my house.

I'll be available for autographs later.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

There's a whole YT channel right here.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bigfootoriginal/videos
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Pete Blaber, the former Delta commander, put a pretty funny bigfoot sighting story in his book "The Mission, The Men, and Me". He suggested looking up the incident on some global sasquatch sighting website and sure enough it was there.
    Needs link!!
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Maybe after a case of Keystone you see things?
    Certainly not much of a future.
    Ignore Alien Orders

I saw a guy at the airport once who was so hairy that the airport body scanners couldn't penetrate his fur so they had to do a pat down.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Needs link!!
    I think the website was something like "sasquatchsighting.com" -- which is now defunct I guess. But I remember back when I read Blaber's account I searched for worldwide sasquatch sightings on the web and found that site that referenced a sighting in Bosnia in the late '90s. It totally fit the area and time frame of the event discussed in the book. What the Delta guys were doing that led to the sighting is the funny part.

Does training with Steve Fisher count?
    Yeti; same species, different breed as Bigfoot?
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

User Tag List