Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The USN vs. the UFOs

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    Here’s the website/article that I got the “cube in a sphere” from: Airborne Radar Reflectors

The pic in the article looks nearly identical to what I saw...the sphere was lit in red while the cube was green (or vice-versa...memory is fuzzy), and the cube was spinning (or maybe the entire balloon was).

The presence of a sub base about 40 miles north of where we lived probably backs that explanation.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by kwb377; 01-12-2020 at 03:27 PM.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I knew that, BBI. I was just hoping you'd bite and give an opinion on the subject. It was worth a try.
    Ah, well I typically need little to no coaxing to share an opinion. You can just ask.

I find it highly unlikely that we are the sole intelligent life in the infinite. If we overlap with anyone else in both time and space is another matter. I'll require some proof on the matter, so as of now I don't believe we've been visited. I certainly don't believe the US Gov't would be able to keep it's collective mouth shut if they had proof.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Ah, well I typically need little to no coaxing to share an opinion. You can just ask.

I find it highly unlikely that we are the sole intelligent life in the infinite. If we overlap with anyone else in both time and space is another matter. I'll require some proof on the matter, so as of now I don't believe we've been visited. I certainly don't believe the US Gov't would be able to keep it's collective mouth shut if they had proof.

"If you build it, they will come."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Last weird thing I've seen in the sky was last year and saw the exact same thing about 5 years before it. Both at same place in my back field during the day. Just looks like shiny thin metal rod. Super shiny like you can see reflection of sky in it and the sun glares off of it real bright. Definitely isn't an airplane, just sits in the sky still, next thing you know poof. See a slight shimmer and it is gone. Look all over and I would see it way over in the sky miles and miles away. Always silent and always stationary. I have no clue what it could be, certainly isn't high enough to be in space, if anything it looks slightly higher than what planes fly in the sky, only definitely bigger looking than a commercial jet.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    About 20 years ago I saw a bright dot in the night sky, moving fast. You could tell it was a plane-size object. I thought it was a plane until it blinked then immediately went in the opposite direction with no change in velocity. I’m pretty sure we don’t have any crafts that can go 180° on a dime like that.

I remember being so weirded out I called my fiancée (now wife) and told her about it.
    Last edited by Darth_Uno; 01-12-2020 at 11:15 PM.

A Navy pilot took a photo of a ufo with his personal cell phone.

Name:  8CAABF58-7442-4E0F-809A-CC0B697F3981.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  30.4 KB

Fascinating article: https://www.thedebrief.org/fast-move...ap-task-force/
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” Machiavelli, The Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku.edc View Post

Per the article, that's an artist's recreation of the photo, not the photo itself. I was pretty excited when I first saw the depiction.

I have a buddy that has worked with George Knapp the reporter in LV that has publicized some of the UFO/ET stuff. It's fascinating. The best way I've heard of describing what we can see of the universe is to plant a flag on a sandy beach and take a walk until you reach 1 mile then look back at the flag. Take all the sand in that mile in a 100' wide swath and 100' deep and each grain of sand would represent a solar systems in our universe. Our galaxy, the Milky Way is one of billions of galaxies in the universe. To think that there is no other intelligent life out there is kind of silly.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Per the article, that's an artist's recreation of the photo, not the photo itself. I was pretty excited when I first saw the depiction.

I have a buddy that has worked with George Knapp the reporter in LV that has publicized some of the UFO/ET stuff. It's fascinating. The best way I've heard of describing what we can see of the universe is to plant a flag on a sandy beach and take a walk until you reach 1 mile then look back at the flag. Take all the sand in that mile in a 100' wide swath and 100' deep and each grain of sand would represent a solar systems in our universe. Our galaxy, the Milky Way is one of billions of galaxies in the universe. To think that there is no other intelligent life out there is kind of silly.
    Name:  13706F38-8252-4B52-8BB8-E320229E5EC6.jpeg
Views: 353
Size:  80.2 KB
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku.edc View Post

Realized I should have put a note on it after hitting submit, about it being a rendition rather than actual photo, @FNFAN. also know see there is an edit option!

The trans medium stuff was interesting to read about, particularly after that pilot on Joe Rogan talked about it. I’d give anything to see the actual photo. What a universe and time to be in!
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” Machiavelli, The Prince

I skimmed the article, and I’m looking forward to reading it in greater depth over the weekend.

I am quite firmly convinced that there are a great deal of advanced American aerospace technologies, and that no intelligent aliens have ever made contact with Earth.

The numbers are genuinely astronomical. I believe that I once saw a statistic that even if there were 10,000 intelligent species in our galaxy, each could occupy 10,000 star systems before they would bump into each other.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

User Tag List