Thread: HK P30 LEM 9mm (LNIB) and JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 holster

Site Supporter

HK P30 LEM 9mm (LNIB) and JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 holster

For sale is a LNIB HK P30 LEM 9mm pistol with standard sights (model M730901-A5). It was purchased this spring and has exactly 650 rounds fired. It’s basically brand new. It comes with everything from the factory, including 2x 15-round magazines and 2x 10-round magazines.

It started as a V1 Light LEM, and I converted it to a “TLG” trigger setup. Three modifications were done to do this: 1. Installed HK factory light firing pin block spring (part 209296), 2. Installed HK factory V3 standard hammer spring (part 214300), and installed the HK factory heavy trigger return spring (234405). The factory parts are included as well.

Price of the P30 is $500 shipped.

Also for sale is a like-new JM Custom Kydex AIWB Wing Claw 2.5 holster for an HK P30. It was not worn. The price is $50 shipped after the pistol is sold.

I will sell both the pistol and holster for $525 shipped.

Interested in a trade for like-new condition Aimpoint T-2.

Acceptable payment includes PayPal (friends and family), US Postal Money Order, or Western Union. I’ll ship it from my FFL to yours. Please contact me via the email address in my profile if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Chris17404; 01-14-2020 at 09:37 PM.

Site Supporter
    Updated trade considerations...

Site Supporter
    Price reduction:

Price of the P30 is $500 shipped.
    Price of the P30 and holster is $525 shipped.

User Tag List