Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PF’s Secret gov’t projects thread

The whole staring at goats thang would be incomplete without discussion of the satanist-pedo group(s). Also fascinating if you have interest in the Franklin Community Credit Union saga and the shenanigans of the time.

Name:  Aquino.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  9.0 KB

Aquino was more along the lines of mind control-psyops than remote viewing. But I think that was a tight community. Allegedly, some crossover into the Epstein world.
    Last edited by FNFAN; 01-12-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Also, Cary Grant's performance in Operation Petticoat.

OTOH, how does it compare to, say, the Tuskegee Syphilis "Experiments"?
    I just starting perusing the article, and they say the classified nature of the work makes it hard to know.

My knowledge of MK ULTRA is mostly from the book "Storming Heaven" ( a history of LSD in the USA). There were many, many different programs. The one that stuck in my mind is the one where CIA boys set up a whorehouse, then blasted unsuspecting johns with an aerosol mist containing LSD. Then, they observed the men through two way mirrors with their woman. This was dubbed "Operation Midnight Climax."

It's like comparing rape and murder. Ultimately, does it matter? Big difference is that the CIA boys often sampled the substances they were testing.

I have read about the guy featured in the article before, he struck me as a sociopath.

I have heard reports that supposedly the Russians came to the conclusion pretty quickly that the best way to get people to talk was booze, over all other drugs.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post
    I have heard reports that supposedly the Russians came to the conclusion pretty quickly that the best way to get people to talk was booze, over all other drugs.
    Years ago while investigating the importation of cocaine into the U.S. from Colombia in cut flowers, the poor bastard whose job it was at Miami International Airport to intercept and divert the cartons with the drugs failed in his mission. (Probably due to the presence of Customs Inspectors.)

Anyway, while I was conducting the case, I came across an audio tape of a guy called "the doctor" interrogating the poor S.O.B. as he administered more and more alcohol (and possibly a drug) to get to the bottom of what happened to the drugs.

The tape, (in Spanish), ran for about a half hour or so and was in almost equal parts humorous, hair raising and frightening. The guy was lucky to get off with his life...and was fortunate to have come into our custody.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Here’s a bit on our Gov’t experimentation on its own people (and beyond). Yesterday’s insane conspiracy theory is tomorrow’s documented NPR story.

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/09/75898...soner-in-chief

From the article:

“In the early 1950s, he arranged for the CIA to pay $240,000 to buy the world’s entire supply of LSD. He brought this to the United States, and he began spreading it around to hospitals, clinics, prisons and other institutions, asking them, through bogus foundations, to carry out research projects and find out what LSD was, how people reacted to it and how it might be able to be used as a tool for mind control.”

The depravity and extent of governmental abuses described in the article is eye-opening.

I guess it’s not all bad, though; looks like we can thank the CIA for some rad books and a few of the Dead’s best tunes...
    This guy had more to do with popularizing LSD than anyone: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Matthew_Hubbard

Name:  alhubbard.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  28.4 KB

Although, the degree of involvement he had with government agencies while running around with a bag of tricks (LSD, psilocybin, a tank of mixed oxygen/CO2 to induce panic attacks, nitrous oxide) is unclear.. I sort of imagine it was weak at best, since a buzz cut, and a security guard's outfit complete with loaded revolver doesn't strike me as the best way to convince people you're NOT a military type. But maybe it was a case of refuge in audacity?

Supposedly all this research achieved jack; I am slightly more skeptical about that now, but the effective Chinese brainwashing techniques shown in the 1950s required no drugs at all. Seems like the Communist powers would have done all sorts of shit with psychedelics if you could influence people that way easily.
    Last edited by Baldanders; 01-12-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Years ago while investigating the importation of cocaine into the U.S. from Colombia in cut flowers, the poor bastard whose job it was at Miami International Airport to intercept and divert the cartons with the drugs failed in his mission. (Probably due to the presence of Customs Inspectors.)

Anyway, while I was conducting the case, I came across an audio tape of a guy called "the doctor" interrogating the poor S.O.B. as he administered more and more alcohol (and possibly a drug) to get to the bottom of what happened to the drugs.

The tape, (in Spanish), ran for about a half hour or so and was in almost equal parts humorous, hair raising and frightening. The guy was lucky to get off with his life...and was fortunate to have come into our custody.
    Sounds like he dodged a literal bullet.

Was the doctor pouring him drinks, or was the administration a bit more forceful? I believe the Russian method was just to let a nervous person drink as they wished.

I can't remember if it was us or the USSR who experimented with injected "liquid marijuana" (what we would "hash oil" or "THC oil" now, I guess) in tobacco cigarettes to get interviewees high unknowingly. I can see that backfiring in spectacular fashion.
    NO EXCEPTIONS

If i put some of this stuff in a novel plot, I would have to tone it down or it would seem too over the top.

I still have the IM where someone told me a plot involving a billionaire trafficking women was “patently ridiculous.”
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldanders View Post

Was the doctor pouring him drinks, or was the administration a bit more forceful? I believe the Russian method was just to let a nervous person drink as they wished.
    Going from recollection, I believe he was being "encouraged" after the first few. He was holding nothing back. "El Medico" was not alone with him in the room. There were a couple of gorillas I could hear laughing in the background at the guy's plight.

Fortunately, for him, he convinced them that the drugs had been seized. But they wanted proof, like a receipt or case number, or report.

Some vicious fuckers that would stop at very little, if anything, to get what they wanted.
    Last edited by blues; 01-12-2020 at 05:35 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    If i put some of this stuff in a novel plot, I would have to tone it down or it would seem too over the top.

I still have the IM where someone told me a plot involving a billionaire trafficking women was “patently ridiculous.”
    Another bizzare bit from Storming Heaven: when they were assigning Timothy Leary to a prison, they gave him a personality test that showed he had a passive, compliant personality with low risk of escape.

Helps when you are the author of the test you are given. 🤡
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Check out the spoonbending Major General.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stubblebine
    We always heard he was Lee Marvin's step-, or half-, brother. Not sure, but the photos of him in the Field Station supported it.

Someone asked him how you make Major General in MI, and he said it helps to be able to pick your nose with your tongue, and demonstrated.
    Last edited by Drang; 01-12-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List