Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PF’s Secret gov’t projects thread

Site Supporter
    IIRC I read a book along time ago about the Army trying meditation and other new age fades in a so called Jedi project.

Site Supporter
    That shit is real, the world is deep AF.

The guy that engineered my first album project was in sone sort of remote viewing thing in the Air force in the very early 90s. He was able to convince me of the reality of the project, if not so much the reality of the results. Damn good sound engineer too. He went on to do work for the likes of Tori Amos.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    In the early 1950s, he arranged for the CIA to pay $240,000 to buy the world’s entire supply of LSD. He brought this to the United States, and he began spreading it around to hospitals, clinics, prisons and other institutions, asking them, through bogus foundations, to carry out research projects and find out what LSD was, how people reacted to it and how it might be able to be used as a tool for mind control.
    The depravity and extent of governmental abuses described in the article is eye-opening.

I guess it’s not all bad, though; looks like we can thank the CIA for some rad books and a few of the Dead’s best tunes...
    Also, Cary Grant's performance in Operation Petticoat.

OTOH, how does it compare to, say, the Tuskegee Syphilis "Experiments"?
    Last edited by Drang; 01-11-2020 at 10:52 PM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Having grown up a Seventh-Day Adventist, this is my personal fave: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Whitecoat

It's probably just coincidence that in a family full of people who live to 90+/-, the one uncle who got roped into that as a conscientious objector passed away from cancer in his early 60s.

(Just to be clear, I embrace the family's heretic tradition.)
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    All I wanna know is, where all the fine alien women at?

There’s actually a lot I’d like to know - not because I actually care, I’d like to know for my own curiousity.

I’m not a conspiracy nut, I just think there’s a lot that went/goes on we’ll never know about. Sometimes on a national scale. Do I have proof? Of course not, if I did it wouldn’t be a conspiracy now would it?

The guy that engineered my first album project was in sone sort of remote viewing thing in the Air force in the very early 90s. He was able to convince me of the reality of the project, if not so much the reality of the results. Damn good sound engineer too. He went on to do work for the likes of Tori Amos.
    https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00760001-9.pdf
    #RESIST

Who can forget about Operation Infinite Walrus?

https://youtu.be/WtDNZOWz-Qg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the engineers that worked for me had previously been a sound engineer. He said that he had worked in a small company making some sort of signal processors for musicians, and he claimed that they had some contracts with a TLA. This was entirely plausible because a) he wasn't the type to BS; b) the shop he worked at was located in Falls Church or Vienna, maybe 5 miles from Langley; c) he was a pretty dedicated amateur musician himself; d) he did a lot of signal processing work for me and was good at it (we were actually doing IR sensors, not acoustic sensors, but many of the concepts are transferable).

Check out the spoonbending Major General.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stubblebine

Over the course of his retirement, it became widely known that Stubblebine maintained a keen interest in psychic warfare throughout his service. He sought to develop an army of soldiers with special powers, such as the ability to walk through walls.
    #RESIST

User Tag List