Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Boomer Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    So the Brady Bunch views continue to be unavoidable, and another disadvantage is that it requires deviating from my typical home office attire, like I probably should be wearing a shirt with a collar rather than a sweatshirt that says Eldora on it. A few weeks ago I went somewhere that required wearing one of my nice pressed button down shirts, but when I got home I realized I had not been gone that long and the shirt still looked pretty good so I hung it back on a hanger.

I have been putting that shirt on and taking it off as soon as the calls are over (typically 30-60min) and just milked about my sixth call out of it. I probably should break down and rotate another shirt in before my boss notices...
    That's how I operate when I need to go out in public. I have my around the home place attire and my out-in-public attire. I go out so seldom that there is no good reason not to just hang those duds up for a few more trips. Or I could just wear my home place attire and have people think I'm homeless and living in my car. I see lots of that everywhere I go. Camo pants and Sturgis tee shirts.

I'm going to post something in the Boomer Sheepdawg Bingo thread soon. I promise.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Heh.

Picture below for the young 'uns:

Attachment 64496
    Isn't that the Turbo button for the 454 with the Holley Double Pumper and Hookers for Header. Also going along with the Posi-Trac REARs and dont let that shit slip

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Heh.

Picture below for the young 'uns:

Attachment 64496
    Fun when one was also shifting gears.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Fun when one was also shifting gears.
    I had a Cologne built ‘76 Mercury Capri II that had that switch, with a manual window washer pump pedal surrounding it like a donut with a hinge on the bottom rim. You could flash your brights and spray the windshield of the car *behind* you at a stoplight if you were so inclined. That car was also manual shift, so one could be both busy and fun…
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Sights you can see after cataract surgery, go:
    I hadn't had cataract surgery in my dominant eye when you first posted it, so I didn't appreciate it as much as I do now.

Quote Originally Posted by BN View Post
    I hadn't had cataract surgery in my dominant eye when you first posted it, so I didn't appreciate it as much as I do now.
    I have since found the Trijicon SRO to one suitable solution...

User Tag List