Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2020

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    Did you see that side folding B5 AR-18 style stock?
    Just a glimpse on their page.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by 19852+ View Post
    I am also interested in the BRN 180 lower, maybe someday I'll build one. Not sure what you are expecting regarding the SIG P-210 A but mine has not disappointed me. In fact, it has become my first choice 2 gun pistol. Easy to shoot well plus accuracy offsets the limited capacity. That and the pistol portion of the matches, so far, have not really required a whole lot of pistol work.
    Not! Helping! (lol)
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Just a glimpse on their page.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEciLKtSIHA

Watch from 1:14 to 1:50 in this video.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEciLKtSIHA

Watch from 1:14 to 1:50 in this video.
    Sadly, I can't youtoob here.

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    I think it's weird how SWAT gets all the toys and training, but patrol gets 100 rounds a year and no additional training.

When was the last time a SWAT guy KIA?

Instead of SWAT getting $2k peacock feathers, spend that money running every patrol officer through ECQC.
    Don't be a hater. It's not all range and gym time. Even FT teams get out on the road and hit hot spots.

That said, $4k per officer is crazy when a pair of G34s will get it done.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 827
Size:  11.0 KB
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Don't be a hater. It's not all range and gym time. Even FT teams get out on the road and hit hot spots.

That said, $4k per officer is crazy when a pair of G34s will get it done.
    No, theres also the manscaping (waxing and shaving) and the hair care routine. That eats up a lot of a shift. Then theres the decision about where to eat.....a shift just flys by!

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    I think it's weird how SWAT gets all the toys and training, but patrol gets 100 rounds a year and no additional training.

When was the last time a SWAT guy KIA?

Instead of SWAT getting $2k peacock feathers, spend that money running every patrol officer through ECQC.
    Maybe it’s been a while since the last SWAT LODD because of the toys and training.

Saw this at SHOT today - 150rd drum .22lr rifle, based on the American 180.

MSRP is expected to be $499.

The Streamlight TLR9.

Whats unusual is that it uses 2xCR123's in line like a handheld flashlight...

-->I popped the 16650 from my personal EDC Flashlight, and it works! So this is one of the rare pistol lights that can use a large capacity rechargeable battery, in addition to regular CR123's.

User Tag List