Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2020

CWM11B
    I'd be happy to see it come back to Orlando so I could drive down. They used to move it around some. After years of wanting to go, I made it in 2017. It was neat to see, but the cost of airfare, hassle of flying, etc.isnt worth it for me. Plus, Vegas isn't really my kind of place. Glad I saw it, dont need to go back.
    Last edited by CWM11B; 01-12-2020 at 08:43 PM.

Site Supporter
    Hoping for an updated g43 based on the 43x. Maybe with 8rd capacity?

Quote Originally Posted by Brianjkeene View Post
    Hoping for an updated g43 based on the 43x. Maybe with 8rd capacity?
    Shield Arms (once they fill orders) should make a shortened 10 round magazine. Then we could cut down G43X and G48s to fit.

The DWX Compact. The pistol that has frozen all my other 1911 planning . . .
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    The DWX Compact. The pistol that has frozen all my other 1911 planning . . .
    I wish you were closer to me, I would have you give my Staccato C a whirl, it blew my mind.
    I have NEVER enjoyed a semi auto this much.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I wish you were closer to me, I would have you give my Staccato C a whirl, it blew my mind.
    I have NEVER enjoyed a semi auto this much.
    I'm keeping a close eye on those too as well as the P. The DWX is more of an unknown since so much Staccato info is out'n about.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

This is kinda cool from Wilson Combat. A subcompact version of the EDC X9.

Shadow Systems has a new pistol being announced according to their social media.

I assume it is a G17 version of the MR918.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If you're going to go only for a couple of days, go at the beginning of the week. By the time Thursday rolls around, everyone is burned out and just waiting to fold their tents and go home.

I don't think Wilson goes to SHOT.

I'd like to see Sig introduce a pistol with a P365 slide cut for optics on a P365XL frame.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Magpul is doing a Backpacker stock for the Ruger PCC:
    https://magpul.com/shot-2020-announcements#ruger-pc

User Tag List