Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2020

Quote Originally Posted by SamueL View Post
    I was surprised by this...

Attachment 47557

Interest level piqued!
    Some more cool stuff in that post if you arrow left and right. 5" 509, redoing revolver hammers, cz p10 slide stop, etc...

http://instagram.com/p/B7mnFPtA42I/
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

I'm sure there will be a video eventually, but if anyone at shot can get more info on the atom 2, how the plates lock in/ interface with the slide e.t.c... for us that are less mechanically inclined that'd be awesome. From pictures I'm assuming that the front of the plate locks under a lip or some such and the rear set screw holds it down but I would like more info for sure.

Regarding the 5.7 ammo:
    Is anyone going to make cheap 'shoot 'em up" ammo? Winchester white box version or Blazer, something like that? I'm a .38 super fan but I can reload that, can't reload 5.7 or so I've heard.
    My life has changed for the better but it means less reloading time so I'm looking at buying factory ammo for my pistol/s, mostly 9mm. I already buy 5.56 for the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    I'm sure there will be a video eventually, but if anyone at shot can get more info on the atom 2, how the plates lock in/ interface with the slide e.t.c... for us that are less mechanically inclined that'd be awesome. From pictures I'm assuming that the front of the plate locks under a lip or some such and the rear set screw holds it down but I would like more info for sure.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7lvdmLp...d=v9y3p8edfx51
    Last edited by David S.; 01-22-2020 at 09:48 AM.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    That's what it looks like on instagram.
    My issue with it is that it appears to remove all BUIS except maybe some fixed thingy on the back of the plate.
    Pistol red dots still go down. (Hi GJM.)
    I want adjustable and decent BUIS, because when the dot breaks, those become primary sights.

Thanks! Here it is for those who can't/ won't go to ig... looks awesome!

http://instagram.com/p/B7lvdmLpfdP/

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    The Untiy Tactical ATOM 2.0 system is probably the most exciting thing I've seen in Shot Show coverage so far. So simple, clean, and effective looking. Works multiple pistol platforms. Geniuses!
    I wonder if an open source free license is the most ingenious part of it. We've been talking about footprint standartization for years, and it only now occurred to me that having a free and open access to a design might be a very powerful propagation tool.

P.S. Somebody, please find out if plates are aluminum or steel.
    Last edited by YVK; 01-22-2020 at 10:27 AM.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by MD7305 View Post
    The Untiy Tactical ATOM 2.0 system is probably the most exciting thing I've seen in Shot Show coverage so far. So simple, clean, and effective looking. Works multiple pistol platforms. Geniuses!
    Glad to see an option like this for the P320. SIG should license it.

Why is the world's most modular pistol limited to only one optic footprint? It should have a CORE, MOS or Unity 2.0 solution as factory.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Glad to see an option like this for the P320. SIG should license it.

Why is the world's most modular pistol limited to only one optic footprint? It should have a CORE, MOS or Unity 2.0 solution as factory.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    ATOM 2.0 is open source. No license needed.

Also Sig has atleast 6 different optics cuts it has offered as Factory on the p320. M17 mil, M17 commercial, RX, RXPro, Professional, X-series. None of them are really modular. I think Sig is trying to sell people the gun and optic. I agree that they need to streamline what they have going on.

User Tag List