Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Shot Show 2020

I’d love it if folks would constantly harass Surefire. Where is the XH55G they’ve been showing for years?? Even better I need a couple XR2’s with the green laser they showed last year.

Also, Unity Tactical... stop coming up with new ideas and products until you can actually make and sell existing products. Nothing is ever in stock anymore. The Velcro beacon lights were supposed to be available in a variety of colors. Now you can’t even get the original red... where is the Hot Button?

Finally, Aimpoint - stop lying to us on your data sheets/website. We all know the ACRO battery life is 5% of what they claim. Ideally fix the battery life... but how they advertise what they do with a clear conscience is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If you're going to go only for a couple of days, go at the beginning of the week. By the time Thursday rolls around, everyone is burned out and just waiting to fold their tents and go home.

I don't think Wilson goes to SHOT.

I'd like to see Sig introduce a pistol with a P365 slide cut for optics on a P365XL frame.
    Come to think of it, th flats time I went, several years ago I didn't see Wilson. Makes me respect them more to not pay the huge ransom to attend SHOT just to have the 15% of show attended who are there to actually conduct business be able to deal with them face to face.

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Shadow Systems has a new pistol being announced according to their social media.

I assume it is a G17 version of the MR918.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I'm following this too, will be interested to see what is the new offering.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhado View Post
    Looking forward to hearing about the new thin MRDS people have been hinting about.
    Which one ?

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    The DWX Compact. The pistol that has frozen all my other 1911 planning . . .
    You and me both. There is one shop "local" to me that stocks plenty of CZ goodness. Hopefully they will get one in. I have my eyes on a 92X compact if these do not materialize by June or so though.

Quote Originally Posted by CWM11B View Post
    They used to move it around some. … It was neat to see, but the cost of airfare, hassle of flying, etc.isnt worth it for me.
    This is a bit of a hijack, but the NRA Annual Meeting does move around. Not to infer that it is the same as SHOT, but there are a lotta vendors. Maybe not so many new product announcements, but plenty of stuff to fondle. I like it that guns on display are samples, not some dude's inventory (I do not like asking to get stuff out of the case I am not ready to buy).

Last year was Indy, this year is Nashville. They also try to pick places that are carry friendly (not always, they try) and that is important to me, just in principal if nothing else.
    Last edited by mmc45414; 01-19-2020 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I am intrigued by the Alien as it has several features from other designs, such as the HK P7 delayed blowback and a sight rail above the slide, combined in a fascinating manner. I wonder how the heat issue with delayed blowback was solved, and what the price of a regular pistol will be. $5000 for a "signature edition" is not exactly forecasting a mass-market entry point. Seeing as the pistol is being built in the Czech Republic, labor costs should be low enough for pricing lower than a Wilson Combat CQB.

Can somebody stop by Safariland and kneecap them for killing off HolsterOps? And then return every subsequent day to do it again?

They are the single most opaque company to deal with I’ve ever seen in any field, and HolsterOps people were great at cutting through the bullshit to sell you what you were looking for but couldn’t identify.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    ...I wonder how the heat issue with delayed blowback was solved...
    Depending on what delayed blow back design they used, there may not be a heat issue at all.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List