Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: AOC Blowing up the DNC

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    No, that’s not it. It was some old hook anarchist workers song about letting your brother die for want if a little piece of bread or something. It had a fiddler on the roof feel to it and someone spliced in a bunch of commie anarchist quotes.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I am wondering about that video too. It was posted in a thread here.

Unless I am mistaken, the song was a communist workers song from Germany.
    Yes, that’s the one.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I know but I was looking for the commie one.
    Ah. Copy. I've seen that version, but didn't bookmark. I suspect it may have been pulled.
    Last edited by Totem Polar; 01-10-2020 at 06:36 PM.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    This one?
    That’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Joe in PNG

says: "I get that she's young, perky, effervescent, probably smarter than she looks, and all that jazz."

What does smart looking look like?

She looks less smart than Ivanka Trump? Tiffany Trump? Charlotte Pence? Meghan McCain?

Explain Please.
    It's the lady who spews a lot of dumb on video (the one about growing cassavas in New York kind of sticks out). I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Question, if a fairly attractive woman supports a philosophy that has a history of turning very very evil every time it's tried, does it make it right?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Your Question, "if a fairly attractive woman supports a philosophy that has a history of turning very very evil every time it's tried, does it make it right?"

My Answer: Absolutely not.

My Question "does AOC look less smart than Ivanka Trump? Tiffany Trump? Charlotte Pence? Meghan McCain?

Your Answer: ???

LOOKS is the word you used- not the words behave, legislate, campaign ,comport, present etc...

Because what I see is someone that won an election that no one thought she could win by being incredibly transparent re what she wants to do politically and how she would like to do it.

One does not have to remotely agree with one's policies/politics/positions to acknowledge their successes to date.

IMNSHO-There are multiple incumbents on both sides of the isle that could lose because they continue to take their younger, less experienced opponents way too lightly because they they do not look like them, or sound like them, or act like them, or come from the same schools and/or background as them.

But what do I know, I was just a Poly Sci Undergrad from a 3rd tier state school.

@vcdgrips Respectfully, I'm trying to understand the core point you are trying to get across. Is it that one shouldn't underestimate their competition?

I think the comments about looks, dancing, bar tending etc are just us having a laugh and that most of us realize the challenges facing us by the "progressive" left. Need we look further than Virginia at the moment?
    Last edited by blues; 01-10-2020 at 09:04 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    And, last time I looked, the vast majority of the money she raised was from people outside her district.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    And, last time I looked, the vast majority of the money she raised was from people outside her district.
    That's primarily, from what I can determine, because she spends so little time representing those she was elected to represent. (And many are not happy about it.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List